Chapter 26

LUCIES POV
*2 Years later*

Life has started to go up hill for me since the Drake and Dolly thing, Drake is currently resting in a mental hospital in Europe.

I finished the Magcon tour then me and Jess left to carry on our youtube careers, O2l split up and all went their separate ways.

Ricky and Trevor ended up going on tour together because they both make amazing music. Connor is becoming a very successful YouTuber and Sam moved in with Jess. Kian and Jc still live together with Jc's girlfriend Jen (not Jennxpenn) and Kians new girlfriend named Ella.

Then theres me, i ended up moving in with Jennxpenn, Lauren Elizabeth, Lohanthony, Thatsojack and Andrew lowe. We bought this huge house in California, it has a swimming pool, a tennis court, a hot tub and alot more.

My YouTube channel has now got 4 million subscribers and my manager wants me to bring out some kind of merch out.

My life is great at the moment

Currently im layed on my bed, thinking about what i can do to pass the time. Just then i herd someone open my door.

"Lucie are you awake?" Jack shouted

"Yea!" I replied getting out of bed.

"Jenn, Lauren, Andrew and Anthony decided to go somewhere so im bored" Jack said, i laughed and followed him into the kitchen.

"Do you wanna go Pennyboard to the movies or something, I herd they were playing some good films" Jack said

"Sure, i need to change ill be back here in 10 minutes" i said grabing a can of arizona out of the fridge and walking to my room.

I changed (outfit attached) into a pair of black shorts, a grey hoodie, some white frilly socks and a pair of black and white adidas super stars. I left my brown hair curly, put some maroon lipstick on and put some sun glasses on.

"Lucie hurry up!" Jack shouted. I put my phone and purse in my pocket. I ran into the kitchen to see Jack with a muddy pair of sneakers.

"I think i know why they went shopping, these were mine but I last time i saw them they were white" Jack said, I laughed.

"Lets go" i replied