Chapter 8

Beep, beep, beep

That my friend is the most annoying thing you will ever hear in your entire life, well unless of course you get one of those annoying birds that feel the need to repeat every single thing they hear 24/7.

Anyway enough with that I remembered that today is Friday and the reason that dumb alarm clock is ringing is because I have to get up and go to school, then I get to let loose tonight and party!

Once I got up, I put on my ugly 'Alex' clothes and hair and braces and glasses. Then I went downstairs, got breakfast and then started on my normal route to school. The whole time thinking that I wish I could just take my car to school but remembering how dangerous it would be if someone found out and that I need the exercise anyway.

Whenever I got to school, I went straight to my locker. Alex appeared at my locker.

"Alright so-"

"Well damn, good morning to you too. I see that you love me" I said sarcastically. One thing you need to know about me is that I am very sarcastic. It has gotten me in trouble quite a few time. I just can't help it. It comes naturally. (Hey Selena Gomez reference. Anybody get that?)

"Yeah yeah good morning and you know that I love you. You are my best friend and have been for about sixteen years now. So back to what I was saying, I was thinking about tonight. Should I bring Karen or should I just go single so if I get bored of her later, I can just get someone different and wouldn't have to worry about Karen getting mad at me" If you're wondering, Karen is one of Lyndsey's 'followers' or whatever you want to call her. Karen and Alex tend to hook up a lot. If I haven't said this before, Alex is a slut, man whore, fuck boy, whatever the hell you want to call him, that's what he is.

"Alex just know that I mean this in the nicest way possible, you are a whore. It's not like it would matter if you left her tonight, you wouldn't have to worry about her getting mad at you anyway, she is like obsessed with you remember? But if you ask me, I say you should just go single and get with who ever you want tonight so you don't have to worry about any 'baggage' as you guys call it"

"Thanks Alexis you always know what to say and always have the best advice ever. I don't know what I'd do without you" Alex says as he kisses the top of my head and hugs me too. You see, I get questions a lot about if him and I are together because apparently we act like a couple just because of how close we are. I guess I don't realize we act like that because he has just always done things like that ever since we were younger.

Also if you were wondering, Alex is the only person to call me Alexis, which by the way is my real name. Everyone else calls me Alex or Lexie, it really just depends how that person knows me. My dad calls me Lexie and my mom calls me Alex, that's how its always been too.

"Alright well I have to get to class as you know, I'm the stereotypical nerd around here remember?"

"Ah yes little miss nerd. I really wish you would just be yourself here. I mean yeah I know the likely consequences if you were to let out who you really are considering you are a very attractive girl who is really good at what she does. Which makes some of the guys feel threatened so much that they could end up trying something really stupid on you. Which by the way you are so much better than them and could beat them up without a second thought. Also I wouldn't even hesitate to help you out if I thought you actually needed it."

"Damn dude, you just got really deep there. You know I wish I could but it is also easier to get good grades without having to really worry about other people at school. How about this, if I get all the grades I want and have a good and not stressful semester, I will become public after winter break?"

"Alright sounds good but we have to shake on this."

"Oh and you also have to get all A's and B's this year. I'll even tutor you if you need help with it.

"Awe damn it Alexis, whatever it's worth it not having to worry about you all the time. You might be like how am I not having to worry as much when you're you everyday 24/7, but this
way you get practice like yourself in the real world and it's a lot easier to scare these guys."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
Woah two updates in one day! Yay!