I was under the same roof as Lana

Christie's pov

I sent Lana a tweet thanking her and she liked it and re-tweeted it. Three days passed two of which I cut myself. I saw my therapist and I hated her. She was annoying and just from the first visit I got the vibe that she wasn't going to help me, but just judge me. She was making me feel more stupid and insane then I actually was. Things were bad at home too. I was arguing with my mum a lot because she thought me trying to kill myself was selfish. She didn't understand me when I tried to tell her I wanted to die for everyone else's benefit. After every argument, I would retreat to my room and watch 'Lana Parrilla best moments' on YouTube. Seeing her smile and hearing her laugh would make me feel so much better and hopeful, as cheesy as it sounds. Lana knew me and she sent a beautiful letter, which meant it was time for me to die right? It's what I wanted and it's what I promised myself. But, I had another idea in my head. I thought how amazing it would be to meet her. That idea was very optimistic. I could hug her, talk to her and laugh with her and then I would most definitely be ready to end my life.
....
Two more days passed and there were many times I tried to read the letter Lana gave to my parents, but they were experts at hiding things. I really needed to know what she said to them. I nagged and nagged my parents to let me go to the once upon a time convention that was in two days, but each time it was a no. I didn't really get angry, just sad, because I wanted to see Lana and die. The day of the convention was the Saturday. On Friday, when my mum was driving me and my friend to school she told me she would pick me up as soon as school ended because we were going somewhere, but it was a surprise. It was so frustrating. First they hid the letter from me and now this, although, it couldn't be anything bad. Friday seemed to go extremely slow as I was anticipating what was going on after school. 3:30pm came and the end of school bell rang. I went to my locker to get my books and a teacher escorted me out and walked me to my mums car, as I was still on watch.
'Hiya love' she said joyfully. 'How was school?'
'Just the usual' I said looking in the back seats. 'What's all the bags for?'
'Our secret trip. We are going to London' she said excitedly and slightly shouting. I didn't really know how to respond because it was so random.
'Oh yay. That's amazing. What about dad?' I asked.
'He will be joining us later tonight honey' she replied. I smiled and looked out the window. It was a three hour car ride to London and it was filled with painfully boring discussion topics. Mostly the headlines of the news and half the time I had no clue about what my mum was talking about. We finally arrived at the Premier Inn and I collapsed on the fresh crisp sheets of the king sized bed. I always loved a good hotel room.
....
My dad had arrive at 11:00pm Friday night but we didn't really talk to him because it was so late. Saturday morning we made it to the 8:30am breakfast in the restaurant and my mum and dad we unusually excited and almost doppy. They were being slightly embarrassing. I didn't know what they had planned for me but I was looking forward to it. We went to the usual London tourist attractions like Buckingham Palace and Big Ben. My mum kept on checking the time like she was going to something important.
'Oh sugar, we need to go' she shouted to me and my dad.
'Erm, o-okay' I said confused.
We got into the car and started driving. We were in the car for about twenty minutes because of the busy traffic and the whole time my parents we smiling to each other. Once again, leaving me out but for very good reasons. The friendly voice on the satnav, who we called Barbra said 'you have arrived at your destination'. I got out of the car and tilted my head to see the huge building piercing the black clouds.
'Right then, let's go ahead' my mum said pointing to the door. There were lots of people going the same way as us and they seemed excited. I saw many of the with once upon a time t-shirts on. I started to get suspicious. I got in and saw a sign for the toilets. I ran towards them because I was literally about to burst. I went in a cubical next to a very excited girl, who was talking to her very excited friend in the cubical the other side of her. I couldn't quite make out what she was saying at first. Then, I got a very clear sentence.
'Oh my gosh, I still cannot believe we are actually finally here. I wonder who else is here apart from Jen and Colin!'
'Jen and Colin' I thought. A light bulb went off in my brain. We are in London, people are wearing once upon a time shirts and the girls are talking about Jen and Colin. Oh my gosh I thought, it was the once upon a time convention, I was at the convention, I was underneath the same roof as all the actors and more importantly, Lana. That's why my parents were so excited. Forget the letter, I'm going to see Lana Parrilla in real life. I finished in the bathroom and ran to my parents and hugged them so tight and just thanked them over and over and over. We made our way into the hall it was taking place at and sat down. We were front line and I just couldn't believe it. Even now, I cannot tell you the emotions I was feeling. I saw three long tables lined up on the stage. The person interviewing introduced each person one by one as they came on the stage. Bex Mader, Colin O'Donoguhe, Robert Carlyle, Jared S. Gilmore, Josh Dallas and Keegan Connor Tracey. I turned to my mum and we both looked worried. Although I nearly loved Jen as much as Lana, it was Lana I wanted to see. I was so gutted. Then I saw an empty seat and I wondered who it was for. Time was getting on and I still couldn't completely concentrate on the conversations talking place on the panel. I heard voices back stage no one else seemed to notice and I saw a man who looked suspiciously like Fred. My hopes were raised.