chapter 9

Not edited

After a long stressful day at school, I like to just sit at home and relax but I couldn't today, considering it is Friday and I have a party to attend to. So when I get home on days like this, I eat and eat. Then I take a relaxing bath making sure to shave becuase you know I'm wearing a short dress tonight. Well once I get out of the shower and I get my underwear and bra on and walk out of my connecting bathroom and into my room. While I expected to see Jenny sitting at  my vanity already doing her own make up, I did not expect to see a Blake McCormack sitting on my bed looking at an old photobook of mine.

"Why is that Alex guy in so many of your pictures? Are you all together? Because if you are, I just want to tell you that he is really cozy with a girl who is also named Alex from school. Oh and by the way how old are you and do you go to a school or are- woah um sorry" He said all that before looking up and when he finally did he realized that I wasn't fully dressed, he seemed flustered and he blushed?

I honestly didn't care being dressed like this in front of a guy because come on it's like a bathing suit but I still put on a robe. "No were not together and what are you doing in here? Wait a second, what are you doing in my house?"

"Oh um I brought him here. I hope you don't mind, he was coming with us to the party anyway and I thought it might saveus some time to not have to leave early and go pick him up. Oh and cute set" Jenny said walking into my room with food after, no doubt, raiding my kitchen. She was also refering to my matching underwear and bra set.

"I dont care as long as I'm not the designated driver. I'm getting wasted tonight. I am in need of it. Oh and thanks it's new"

"No need to worry about the designated driver. I am not drinking so i'll be it."

"Really Blake you're not going to drink willingly?" I replied with m eyebrows raised to what he had just said.

"I never drink"

"I don't even know who you are" I exclaim with my hand dramatically placed over my heart.

"That's true, you don't know me, but we should get to know eachother" he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"Aww damn you're one of those guys aren't you?" I asked

"One of what guys- you know what never mind whatever. You know you remind me of someone I just can't quite place it" he looked at me questionably.

I decided to change the subject becaue I knew exactly where he was getting and it would not be good if he knew about Lexie really being Alex.

"Umm why don't we talk about this later because Jenny and I need to get ready."

We both did our own makeup. I did a smokey eye with eyeliner and mascara and just regular foundation and of course a light but red lip. Jenny decided to contour her face and do a light brown/purplish color? She also put on a gold and brown eyshadow. I straightend my long brown hair while she curled her short bob. Jenny had dediced on a dark purple skin tight dress the other day and I was wearing the black one with the sheer in the middle. I'm not going to deny it we looked smokin hot.

"Woah you umm you look good" Blake said once we had finished getting ready.

"Why thank you kind sir." I said as I did a curtsey.

"Alright are we all ready?" Jenny asked

Blake had gotten ready too. He was in a black leather jacket, black v-neck, jeans, and a pair of black converse, and with disheveled hair. To say he looked hot was an understatement.

"I think so. Lets go"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/