Nineteen

Vote and comment ❤️ I love y'all thanks for 61k reads.

Anthony POV

I came back from speaking with coach not phased at all. I'm or starting this new thing where I can't let shit phase me unless I'll be phased my whole life because people constantly be on some dumb shit. Im gonna continue how I'm rocking now, playing football and going with Cameron, and whatever issues come along that's the future me's problem. And if these colleges or university's don't accept me, that's their loss. I'm not about to sit here and alter my whole ways just for a fucking school.

When I walked out, I saw Cameron sitting on the bleachers so innocent and oblivious.

  I sat next to him and he handed me my phone once he saw me.

"Thanks." I said. He nodded and laid his head on my shoulder.

I opened my phone and on my lock screen there was a message from Malaysia. When I read it, I couldn't help but to roll my eyes. This bitch is going on talking about some, "you gave me an std in the process of impregnating me." I don't know what dirty dick nigga gave her an Std because that damn sure wasn't me. And I know that kid ain't mines. As much dicks she hop up and down on, and it's me that impregnated her? Get the fuck out of here. That's why I'm not tripping over it. I wrap up for a reason. I don't want no damn kids.

I responded to her with a simple "okay" and left it at that. I'm not about to sit here and give her my time of day.

I was sitting down with Cameron when I realized I still have to get ready for practice.

"I'm gonna go now." I told him. He nodded again.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, just tired." He yawned.

"You want me to bring you home or something?"

"No, I wanna stay with you, just feeling sleepy. That's all." He smiled at me.

"When we get back to my place, you finally gon do them gymnastics or...?" I smirked.

"You and these gymnastics. I'm not doing nothing, regret the day I brought them up."

"Trust me I'll see one day. Whether it's to show your skills or whether-"

I got cut off.

"Jackson! Hurry up, we don't have all day." Coach yelled. I automatically got up.

"Let's go." I said.

Cameron and I walked outside and we got stares from the niggas on the team. Even though they didn't do anything when I made me and Cam's relationship known, I know in the back of their heads they want to do a lot. People won't do something the first time it's known, but trust me they talk the upmost shit the days following.

They can talk all they want, as long as it ain't nothing physical and they don't make Cameron cry. That's when there's a problem.

Cameron

I was sitting on the bleachers watching Anthony (and his teammates... barely) play with Pheonix. Pheonix was acting like she was in a real NFL game, despite the fact that we were only at a high school football practice.