KoH: Three of Clubs ADULT CHAPTER

It didn't surprise Maddison when West's kisses turned desperate. He had one hell of a man's man night. The testosterone of facing off against a hoarde of enemies, the endorphine rush of beating down his enemy, the adrenaline of fear over her safety.... just thinking about how raging he must have been brought a blush to Maddison's cheeks. His wild side thrilled the hell out of her and Maddison always marvelled how excited he made her.

Maddison gave a breathy gasp when West's lips suddenly left hers, Mad's lips feeling a buzz tingling from where they missed his. And then she groaned as his mouth locked around her nipple through the thin fabric of her bra. His long fingered hands dragged down her ribcage, making Maddison's back arch, thrusting her breast more firmly to his teeth.

"Tú eres mi salvación, mi ángel." West's voice was huskey, breath hot against her sudenly sensitive skin. (You are my salvation, my Angel). "Voy a pasar el resto de mi vida siendo un hombre mejor. Un hombre que se merece y no un sinvergüenza." He came back up and kissed Maddison, fingers nimbly pinching the clasp of her bra and whisking the fabric away. (I will spend the rest of my life being a better man. A man you deserve and not a scoundrel).

"That's not fair." Maddison breathed, romanced and aroused beyond the point of frustration. She couldn't get annoyed over the language when she had a very specific NEED her Cubano's lips could be used to satisfy.

"I love you." West smirked, giving her what her eyes begged for. He swooped in and kissed her breathless. She could taste the lingering fire of victory in the slightly rough tease of teeth, the littlest bit tighter grip. And she loved it. Loved how he needed to sink his fear and anger and triumph into her because she wanted it all and could calm his tempest. With that thought West's jeans were tugged open, letting Maddison grip her Cubano's own need in her hand.

West's breathing went ragged, body hyper sensitive from testosterone and adrenaline. Maddison squirmed under his grip and licked the first bead of excitement from the tip, making West groan. The muscles of his stomach bunched as he struggled to keep his body up off of Maddison all while she tormented him with her mouth and tongue.

It was a curiously vulnerable position for an act that usual put the woman in control. West could thrust down at anytime and pin her in place. His body was more than capable of dominating her in this pose. But she trusted him to hold that pose even when his body felt laced with acid, he would never hurt her. Not her Westley. "Te amo." West pulled his body away, the inevitable pop of suction making them both laugh.

"God I can't lose you." West wrapped his arms around her, and rolled, laying with Maddison held to his chest.

"You won't. I'm harder to peel off than epoxy." Maddison stated with confidence, kissing West's chest because his lips were too far away. "Is breá liom tú" (I love you) This time it was West's turn to look confused. Though it only lasted a minute before he smirked.

"Je t'aime." He replied, the underlaying Spanish accent giving the French a little more spice. He let Maddison sit up, straddling his waist and his hands ran up her ribcage to cup her breasts, thumbs and fore fingers kneading her nipples and making her groan.

Maddison looked down at his dark but electricfying eyes and smirked, grinding herself against his naked arousal, fingers playing with the button and zipper of her pants. "Rydu i'n dy garu di." West's eyes blinked, confusion helping cool the mood a little. Maddison giggled as his hands even paused their teasing. "Welsh." she explained with a wink and stood up in a swift, graceful move.

She stood over West, catching her balance as the mattress dipped. She stood with on of his thighs between her feet as she lowered her jeans to his leg, stepping out of the pants and throwing them aside. She stayed standing over him, loving the way his nostrils flared as his eyes drank in the emerald green thong she had on. That had been a bitch to run in but the look in his eyes was worth it. He looked like a dying man in a desert offered a cold, refreshing glass of water.

Before she could blink, he surged to his knees, one arm holding her in place as the bed shifted and she nearly toppled to the floor. His other hand rested on her stomach, just next to her navel. And he kissed the front of her panties, breath warm through the fabric and making her swallow heavily. Maddison's hands scrambled for West's shoulders, one sinking in his hair as he licked her through the thin fabric. She expected it to feel weird but the satin just seemed to enhance the smooth stroke of his tongue. And when his fingers moved the soaked fabric aside and his rough tongue gently scraped over the sensitive nub and Maddison nearly fell off the bed again. She cried out when West sucked on her a little, then lay her down on the bed hands pulling the thong down her thighs in an eager rush.

His mouth sought out her swollen lower lips and Maddison moaned, biting her lips to keep quiet while West licked and sucked on her until her entire body twitched in response. His fingers teased around the achingly empty enterance and she almost sobbed, needing him to give her that release he held her just away from.

West knelt up, feeling the possessive smile spread across his face as he saw his Angel laying sprawled before him, entire body flushed with arousal. He loved the sight of her, the smell of her excitement, even the sounds she made as he teased her. West gripped himself, teasing the sensitive front of her body while he stroked himself as well. Maddison groaned, loving a good tease as much as he loved seeing her fingers creep lower on her body, teasing herself as much as it did him.

Maddison's fingers slicked across the front of her own body, and then gripped West, fingers locking into his own grip and she stroked with him. West moaned softly, then lets her guide him in, thrusting in gently but pushing all the way in. "Yes." Maddison breathed, unaware she said the word out loud.

West kissed his Angel, rubbing himself as deeply inside her as he could. His arms wrapped around her, needing to hold her close, feel her safe in his arms. She seemed to know what he needed from her and she wrapped her legs around his waist, letting him hold her all the more tightly. His large body covered hers, pressing deep inside her and his lips scortched over her skin.

That fear he'd felt earlier was still in the back of his mind, driving his body to kiss, to taste, to touch, to fill... he needed to make sure that she was never in that kind of danger again. If that meant he couldn't be there either, then so be it. Anything to make sure he never risked losing her again.

Maddison's tiny hands gripped his hair, pulling him closer and he realized her cries were becoming louder. Knowing that she was so close made West groan and he lost the calm, steady rhythm he'd maintained. West slammed into her and felt her body squeeze tightly and she moaned, body throbbing into orgasm. His frantic, rapid thrusts had him growling out his own orgasm, still holding Maddison tightly.

Even when they caught their breath and untagled from each other, West stayed curled around Maddison, only able to sleep after she had settled completely, locked in his arms.