Chapter 24

Fixed
9/1/16

Let's continue~
----------------------------------------------

Levi's POV

Why..?

I instantly recognized the (h/c) hair,as her eyes were shut,but having blood over them,as I gritted my teeth tighting the grip on the handles.

Was it because of what I told her last time,that she went on taking (Y/n)?!
So she can fucking mock me?!

I sliced her arm making my way to her face,as I stuck my two blades on her eyes,blinding her,as I ejected the blades.I backed away changing the blades,as I cutted her joints on her legs making her fall backwards,as she used her other arm to cover her nape.I sliced the muscles on her arm,as it went limp, while the other clutched on (Y/n).

The raven haired girl was going for the nape,as I tried to stop her,but she didn't listen,as the titan raised her arm holding (Y/n) towards her.I stopped the hand with my leg,as my ankle snapped making me wince,but I ignored it slicing the titans mouth.It opened,as Eren came out with saliva covering him,as I grabbed him with one arm and the raven haired saw (Y/n),as she grabbed her while we both went away.

"We're getting out of here!!",she followed me,with worry in her eyes,as she eyeded Eren,while carrying (Y/n), "He's okay!Alive,anyway...dirty though.Forget about her..we're leaving!Don't lose sight of our objective.Unless satisfying your own desires overrides that?We got your precious friend back, didn't we?",I ask,as she looks down, "I did it mostly for Jen..she loves Eren..",she says,sadly,as I eye the female titan getting wide eyeded when I saw tears streaming down her eyes,as we made our way back.

We arrived towards the formation,as Hanji runs towards,us looking at (Y/n) and Eren,"What happened?!",she shouted,as I placed Eren on the floor, "It was the female titan..",she nods, as she looks at (Y/n)'s bloody clothes, and brings her to a cart raising the hem of her shirt,"Levi..some of her ribs are broken..",Hanji says,looking at me sadly,as I grit my teeth,"This is the third time already..".I felt like breaking down there,but I denied it,as I sat on the cart placing (Y/n)'s head on my lap and Hanji started to wrap bandages by her ribs.

I looked to my side seeing the raven haired girl walk towards another cart, carrying Eren,with another cadet,as they lay him down while a mixed colored haired girl,that was sleeping, wakes up and see's Eren wide eyeded

I think she's Jen,the one (Y/n) was talking about..

"I saved him,with the Corporal, for you Jen..",the raven haired said, giving her a small smile,as Jen placed Eren on her lap,shedding tears,while stroking his hair,"T-Thank you, Mikasa..Thank you!!",she shouted, crying,as tears were falling down on Eren's face.

She wasn't lying after all..

Hanji finished bandagging (Y/n),as she got off the carrige and closed the end while we all started to head towards the wall.I looked at (Y/n) while she was breathing softly,as I moved strands of hair from her face.