#22- Celebrity Crush Instalment 2

Jacob:

Theo James. (Theo is such a babe.) You had watched Divergent and Insurgent (and everything else that Theo has acted in) again and again and you were completely obsessed with him. He was so hot and that damn accent honestly killed you. Jacob didn't like the way you eyed him every time he came on your screen, but you always assured him that he was the only one for you.

Edward:

Liam Hemsworth. He was your most favourite person in the world (except for Edward) Even though you continued to tell Edward that you loved him more than Liam and that he was just a celebrity crush he couldn't help but be jealous for your affection over 'this stupid Hemsworth guy' (in his words). 

Seth:

Ansel Elgort. You found him absolutely adorable but cute at the same time. You couldn't help fangirling everytime he came on your screen and Seth couldn't help getting jealous everytime you fan girled.

Embry:

Francisco Lachowski. You thought that he was really hot and Embry didn't like your affections towards him. (He is honestly soo hot though)

Jared:

Dylan O'Brien. You had watched every episode of Teen Wolf that had came out and everything else that Dylan was in. You were literally head over heels in love with him -almost as much as you were in love with Jared. You found him adorable yet incredibly hot and he literally messed up your feelings.

Paul:

Colton Haynes. Dayumm. Enough said about him. He was so hot he literally made you drool every time you saw him.

Emmett:

Zac Efron. He used to be just a childhood crush- but that childhood crush had never gone away. Emmett being the protective little shit he is didn't like you drooling over anyone that wasn't him.

Jasper:

Cameron Dallas. You loved Cameron ever since he was in Magcon and you still loved him now. He was so cute and so so hot, but also funny and everything about him just made him more attractive- yeah even his 5 double chins.

Hoped you liked the second instalment of Celebrity Crush that he's jealous of!

Who's your celebrity crush??

Anyways:

Follow

Vote

Comment