Chapter 35: Mood Killer

HIYA! :)

~Let's kill tonight, kill tonight, show them all you're not the ordinary type. Let's kill tonight. ~May your fate serve you well and the rest be sent to hell. 

********************************************************************************************************

--P.O.V-- Evil --

“Praecipio tibi ut aperias!”

I command you to open!

The words were thrown like knives towards the white apartment door over and over again. My efforts to break down the door splinter by splinter and drag her out by the ear were all countered by the force invisibly blocking my entrance. I knew better than to think my curses and sputters against it would work but what the hell, right?

She wouldn’t take down that cross if her life depended on it…

No pun intended.

"BITCH!" I screamed at the door as if I stubbed my toe, and was taking it out on the chair that was in my way. My voice was luckily invisible to the human's ear.. I also knew better than to scream outside someones door when people lived in rooms close by. 

Attention wouldn't be the best idea with my current choice of clothing: nothing.

Anger simmered under my naked skin as it became one o’ clock at night. I leaned my hands against both side of the door jam, my head down. It was only a matter of time I hadn’t arrived at the meeting. I tried some calming deep breaths that had absolutely no change in me. I was screwed. There was no other way to put it, I was utterly, royaly, and officially screwed.

I asked myself over and over again what the grim reaper was without his cloak at one in the morning and I kept getting the same response.  Buck naked because of my lack of energy to fly with clothes on. So I ended up flying with nothing on landing in the middle of a hallway extremely in need of a nice, swift killing. I put my fingers on the bridge of my nose, focusing my energy on a shirt and jeans.  They slowly appeared on my body as well as a leather jacket. 

I was too lazy to conjure up some shoes.

"Thank you! Finally something goes right--" A high pitched whistle cut threw the air like a machete, before slipping past my skull and ending my chain of thoughts. “ARGH!” I got to my knees, feeling him trying to track me down. It wasn't the best experience in the world.

 I swear to all that is un-holy if he—

My phone buzzed in the pocket of my jeans, making the muscles in my hands twitch.

“What,” I clipped, accepting the call.

“Five seconds. That’s the amount of time I’m giving you for an explanation before I fry your ass into tomorrow.”

I froze. “I—I—uh flushed it down the toilet.”

The dry response on the other end was, “You flushed it.”

“Yes.”

“You flushed it?” he repeated, his tone more icy. “Did you at least use some Lysol?”

I snickered quietly at his joke before quickly becoming serious. “Mind your own business.”

“You are my business. I'm trying to be helpful.”

“You are absolutely in no way, shape, or form any help you lazy piece of—“I stopped, muting the phone for a second. I had to watch what I say, since the last time vulgar phrase I had said in front of him sent me flying off a building head first. I put the phone back to my ear, and said, “Listen. The angels will know where I am I can’t just—“