3.7

CHAPTER SEVEN

Bucky?

- - - - -

Sam and Steve sat in the front seats while Natasha and Ana were on either side of Jasper in the back of the car

Sam and Steve sat in the front seats while Natasha and Ana were on either side of Jasper in the back of the car. Sam drove them on the freeway to the Triskelion, so they could deal with Pierce and stop the Helicarriers from killing innocent people.

"Hydra doesn't like leaks." Sitwell said, leaning forward in his seat.

Sam looked at him, "So why don't you try sticking a cork in it." He said.

"Insight's launching in sixteen hours, we're cutting it a little bit close here." Natasha said, leaning her head forward behind Steve.

"I know." Steve said. "We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly."

Natasha leaned back in her seat and turned over to face Ana, who was looking out the window warily. Something about taking Jasper seemed a little too easy for her, she was just making sure.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea!" Sitwell yelled.

Suddenly, a hand shot through the glass window, breaking it. It went passed Ana and reached for Sitwell, pulling him out. Natasha pulled Ana to her as the man on top of the car attempted to break in from the roof. He started shooting and Nat moved to sit on Steve's lap.

Ana widened her eyes when the man grabbed her by her elbow and yanked her out of the car, she could hear her name being called as she looked at the Winter Soldier. She glared at him, "Not again."

He dropped her onto the road just before the car halted to a stop, making him fly forward. He landed on his knee, and held out his metal hand to stop himself from going any further. Ana got to her feet and opened the pouch filled with daggers she got the same time she stole the wings for Sam. She took out one and held it in her hand.

Ana went to attack him but heard the sounds of cars coming at her and she had to jumped away from them, just missing being run over.

A jeep had run into the back of their car, which allowed the Winter Soldier to jump up and onto the roof. He gripped onto the rooftop with his fingers to keep from sliding down as Sam tried to control the harshness of the car by pressing down hard on the breaks.

She stopped in the middle of the road and watched with wide eyes as the Winter Soldier ripped the wheel out of the car. The Winter Soldier ran from the car to the jeep, watching the car Ana's team was in struggle to drive.

Ana ran forward when they were getting away from her, she had to take care of the jeep. When she had a clear view of the jeep's tires, she aimed her dagger and threw it, watching as it popped.

Ana started to shoot at the Winter Soldier to get his attention. She knew he was smirking underneath his mask as he turned to her as her friends got out of the car before it turned over. She gave him a mocking wave, slightly amused when he waved back with his bigger gun, a grenade launcher.