How You Fight

'Why the hell are you acting like this?' you scream at him

'Because that guy was practically all over you and you being the picture of innocence you are, didn't even notice!' he yelled right back.

'Honestly, not every guy who talks to me is flirting! He was just being nice Damon, something you should also learn! That poor guy is probably still nursing the bruise you made on his shoulder!'

'Well that 'poor guy' was anything but nice Y/N get that through your beautiful little head!'

5 minutes later.................

'Don't you dare say I don't love you' he growled as he slammed you into the wall and smashed his lips to yours in a bruising kiss, stroking every crevice of your mouth. You attempted to push him back, since he was being an asshole right now, but he just made that growling noise at the back of his throat and pinned your hands above your head.

'Damon' you gasped as his lips left yours and made a hungry trail down your neck.

'Shhhhhh' he whispered and continued nipping your skin roughly until he started sucking on one spot till it left a mark.

Another 5 minutes later.....................

'I'm still mad at you for leaving that hickey'

'I'm still mad at you for saying I don't love you'

'But you know how much makeup its going to take to cover it up?!'

'Then don't cover it. I'm going to give you another one anyways, what's the point?'

'Damon Salvatore, you are doing nothing of that sort!'

'A beautiful girl's neck is always tempting to a vampire' he smirked

'You are one big jerk you know that?'

'Love you too'

And another 5 minutes later.....................

You were both fast asleep, his chest pressed to your spine and his arms tightly around your waist.

____________________________________________________________________________-

*swoon*

Can I just take a moment to say I love

 love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love  Damon Salvatore.

I don't do personal imagines so everyone can imagine themselves with him. But I do take requests and suggestions so leave them down below.

Did I mention I love Damon?

Make sure you vote and review and don't forget to checkout out my other books.

Peace Out

I<3Choc35