Friday...

Chapt 1

Emoni P.O.V:

        *Buzzzz...Buzzzz...Buzzzz...Buzzzz* I rolled over onto my stomach covering my face with my grey pillow from the bright sun snaking its way through my thin turquoise curtains. I rolled over groaning as I grabbed my phone wiping my eyes yawning pressing the answer button as my bestfriend shined her pearly whites at me. 

Kayla Qveen: "Wakeeeee Uppppp Bestfrienddddddd" She semi-yelled jumping around on her bed like a child causing me to lightly laugh. 

Me: "Mmmm...Wassup Kay Bug" I said sitting up a little using my left elbow for support. 

Kayla Qveen: "I Made Breakfast Boo And I Got A Day Planned For Us So Get Yo Behind Up Right Now" She said smiling hard with puppy eyes. 

Me: "Mmmm Fine Im Up Im Up" I said literally sliding off the bed onto the floor making her giggle. 

Kayla Qveen: "Stop Playing E Go Get In The Shower...And I Wanna See Too" She said smirking playfully.

Me: "You Cant Handle Me Guhh Stop Playing Nie Fo You Get Hurt Aight" I said deepening my accent causing us both to erupt in laughter.

Me: "Ill Text You When Im Omw Okay Fat Head " I said removing my shirt. 

Kayla Qveen: "Alrighttttt Daddy" she said sticking her tongue out playfully causing me to hang up and place my phone down on the sink not before playing some light music. 

I spent five on my pinky ring, she love my diamond ring 

Anyway, Im married to the game, she said her vows to me 

I aint getting on my knees, bae, you bow down to me 

You go down for me, you lay down and do the time for me

Sorry, boo, yeah I lied to you, but dont you lie to me 

Its little kodak, the finesse kid, but who as hot as me?   

        I let the water run over my head running down my body like a waterfall as I rapped along to my favorite part of "Kodak Black- No Flocking." I lathered my thick hair with my shampoo massaging my head then washing my body with my mango dove soap. I rinsed my hair out and repeated this process with conditioner and washed my body twice more. Im such a clean freak  I thought to myself. I stepped out grabbing my thick blue towel and wrapping it around my body and then getting my thin white towel drying my hair. 

        As I opened my bathroom door a swift of cold air hit me like hey how you doing? I walked quickly to my room still drying my hair. I dried off my body taking the towels off placing them on my bed. I walked to my closet glances to my left at my dresser smiling a little at my grandmother that deceased 2 years ago. I wiped the tear that fell involuntarily as I found an outfit for the day. I decided on a black fitted shirt I use to run in and black compression pants with my fiery plaid shirt wrapped around my waist and topped it off with my fiery 12's and socks and my gold locket with my grandmother ashes in it and gold studs. 

        I looked in the mirror feeling completed as I smiled but was shortly snapped out of my thoughts as my best friends ringtone began playing in the bathroom. I picked up my phone putting it on speaker.