Chapter 3

The door slams shut and I look up at him. 

"I won't leave! I'm sorry!" I beg as I watch him walk towards me slowly. 

"I have tried being nice to you, giving you time to adjust to this new life. Ten years. I gave you ten years and what the fuck did you do?"he shouts, striding towards me. "You fucking ran, you little bitch." He glares at me as he fists his hand in my hair and tilts my head up.

"I'm sorry Cameron. I won't run," I whisper to him and he chuckles as he pushes me back on the bed. 

"I think you have had enough freedom," he grins as he removes his belt slowly. 

"No," I shake myself pushing my head off the bed. 

I run towards the door and pull on the handle. Locked. 

"No one is going to save you from me."

I feel his body against mine as he pushes me up against the door. Every inch of him is pressed into me. 

"Cameron no," I try to pull away from him but he fists his hand in my hair and pulls me towards him. I scream loudly and bang on the door. 

"I will fucking kill you!" I hear Miles scream on the other side before I hear his grunts and people punching him. "Let her out!" The door handle rattles as Cameron pulls me towards the bed. 

I elbow him in his stomach and run towards the door just as he grabs me by the hair. I let out a scream as I feel him inject me with something. 

I feel the energy in my body escape as I fall into his arms. 

"Don't touch me,"I whisper as I squeeze out the words. He picks me up just as the door groans as someone tries to break through it. Cameron lays me on the bed and grins as he climbs above me. 

I can't move by body as the door shatters open and I hear Miles growling as he walks inside. 

"Get off her." His voice promises violence as I hear him groaning as I hear someone hurting him again. I can't see anything. 

"You will watch me," Cameron laughs as he pulls his shirt off, above me. "Watch me fuck her like the little bitch she is." He holds my chin tightly and tilts my face up as he leans down. 

No no no 

"Emily! Wake up!" I hear a voice shout above me. My eyes open up immediately and I scramble up, looking around as Miles stands above me. 

Everyone was staring at me. Cole, Ashton, Sam, Jordan and women that I never met. 

I hide my face as Miles wraps his arms around me. 

"I can't feel-"

"Shush, it's okay." He says to me softly as I watch everyone walk out of the room, closing the door behind themselves. 

"Your parents are on their way. I'm right here, you're safe," he sits down on the bed as I rest my head against him, my eyes closing as the darkness overpowers my mind. 

***

"Where is she?" 

My eyes snap open as I hear the voices downstairs. I stretch my arm out and shake Miles so he could wake up. 

"They're here. Miles, I think they found us," I whisper at him as I try to wake him up. 

Miles groans as he opens his eyes and stares at me. "We're safe here," he mumbles tiredly as he turns around in the bed and covers his head with the pillow, mumbling how no one was going to come here.