.27|Woozi

Woozi looked down to his ankle, as he brushed his teeth. His eyes grew wide as he recalled what had happened yesterday. He quickly washed his mouth and rushed back into the room. He sat on his bed and tried to throw the covers over his body but Hoshi removed them.

"What is this?" Hoshi asked, his hands traveling up Woozi's thigh. Woozi winced as Hoshi touched the red scars on his upper thighs, and pushed his hand away.

"It's nothing, Soonyoung," Woozi said covering his body again. Hoshi knew it definitely had to be something now, because he was never really addressed as Soonyoung by Woozi.

"Tell me what's wrong. I'm here for you, I'll listen, " Hoshi said, grabbing both of Woozi's hands.

". . ."Woozi opened his mouth but nothing came out. His eyes started stinging, so he looked down at his and Hoshi's hands, while biting his lip.

"Come on, babe. You can tell me," Hoshi said, now stroking Woozi's hair.

". . .m-my dad. . . he found out t-that we w-were together, " Woozi said. He looked up slowly, and saw Hoshi flash a frustrated look," He doesn't like me, and he's homophobic, so I'm in big trouble,"Woozi said, laughing because he could not believe the situation he was in.

"So. . . he did this to you?" Hoshi asked concerned,pointing to Woozi's ankle, and running his fingers along Woozi's upper thigh.

Woozi nodded, his lip quivering a little bit.

"I'm here now, everything will be okay," Hoshi said pulling Woozi in for a hug. Hoshi pulled away and smiled, before kissing Woozi. Woozi leaned into the kiss, as Hoshi wrapped his arms around his waist.

They pulled away, when they heard the door open. Woozi looked to see his mother smiling at him and Hoshi.

She signed something to Woozi before walking out the room, causing Woozi to look away, his face bright red.

"What did she say?," Hoshi asked.

"She said that we were cute, and she wanted us to come downstairs," Woozi said, removing the covers from his lower body. Woozi slipped on some knee length socks before grabbing Hoshi's hand, and pulling him down the stairs.

Hoshi tried his best to resist wanting to kiss Woozi's neck again, but he couldn't. He pulled Woozi towards him by his waist, and kissed his neck quickly before releasing him. He smiled at the fact that the marks he made were still there, in all their glory.

"Why'd you do that?" Woozi asked, as he whipped around, before smacking Hoshi's arm.

"To be honest, you kind of turn me on dressed like that, " Hoshi said, looking Woozi up and down, while rubbing his arm.

Woozi covered his body with his hands, as his face grew red,"None for you, perverted boy, ".

"We'll see about that, ".