BBQ

"I'll get it!" I yelled, racing down the stairs towards the front door. It had been a week since Brad had told me about the pool party and to say I was excited was an understatement.

I opened the front door and was greeted by my bestfriend. Her overnight bag in one hand, phone in the other.

"Hey!" She exclaimed as the door opened, instantly pulling me into a tight hug.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked her once I was released from her grasp, allowing her to walk through the front door so I could shut it behind her.

"I'm good thank you, am I late?"

"No, it's only myself, Brad, James and Connor here so far. Shall we take your stuff upstairs?" I answered her, leading the both of us upstairs into my room. Hannah dumped her bags at the foot of my bed and followed me back downstairs into the garden where we joined my brother, James and Connor.

"Hey Hannah!" Brad greeted my bestfriend as we walked outside

"Hey," Hannah replied with a smile and wave. My brother got up out the chair he was currently sitting in, and walked towards Hannah and I, hugging her and giving her a proper welcome.

Like myself, Hannah had been good friends with Brad since the moment they met; like he was with me, he too was also extremely protective over her and whenever she was round, treated her like a second sister.

"What time are Blake, George and Reece arriving?" Brad asked me once he pulled out of his hug with Hannah.

"Who?" Hannah butted in, a confused expression spread across her face.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, The Vamps signed a band: New Hope Club, I met them last week and got along with them quite well; I invited them along today. I though you knew  due to the fact you asked me if you were late just now?" I replied

"No, I had no idea? I look forward to meeting them!" Hannah exclaimed, a smile forming on her face.

Smiling back, I went onto respond to my brother. "They should be here any minute now," I answered him. "I'll go inside and wait for them, does anyone want anything whilst I'm gone?" I questioned.

"Can you grab my bikini please? I left it upstairs in my bag?" Hannah asked me

"Sure, anything else?" I was met with a chorus of 'no thank you's' as I walked back inside my house.

Running upstairs, I walked into my bedroom and rummaged around Hannah's bag as I searched for her bikini; finally finding it, I pulled it out her bag, aswell as her towel, before searching for mine in the bottom of my wardrobe.

Grasping hold of both bikini's, and Hannah's towel, I went to find myself one in the bathroom before rushing back downstairs as I made my way into the front room and awaited the boys' arrival.

About five minutes later, everyone had arrived.

"Where shall we put our overnight stuff?" Reece asked me as he hugged me

"You can put everything in my room along with Hannah's," I replied, leading them up the stairs and into my bedroom. I waited as the boys dumped their stuff before leading them back downstairs into the garden to join the others.

"Hi!" Blake shouted as he greeted everyone. Reece, George and Blake had arrived with Tristan whom had already made his way outside and was currently greeting his fellow bandmates.

"Aye! You boys alright?" Connor asked them all, putting on a strong Scottish accent.

"We're good thanks!" Reece replied.