Chapter 12

[Chres' POV]

"Do you still think about your family?" Perry asked as he ran his fingered through my hair that had grown quite a bit.

It was a while before I replied because yes, I do still think about my parents and what my life would be like right now if the plane hadn't crashed. I would've loved to be with my parents still and I probably would be in senior year now. Still depressed as ever, of course, because I was unhappy with my life. Well, my love life.

I don't miss it though. My life before this, I mean. The only thing that I feel sad about is leaving Jaden, my bestfriend from before.

I finally answered. "Yeah, I think about what would've happened to me if that guy had not taken the last parachute or if my parents had stayed with me or if we had stayed at home and boarded the plane on another day." I sighed. "But if that had happened then I wouldn't have met the love of my life or existence." I added and blushed when Perry cooed at me.

He captured my lips in a kiss that was slow and passionate. "God, I love you, Chressy. So, so much and I'll never get tired of saying it." He breathed as he broke away and leaned his forehead on mine. I grinned and kissed the corner of his lips.

"Well, I won't get tired of hearing it either." I replied and hoped out of the bed, got dressed and put on my Brown boots.

"Babe! Where are you going?" Perry whined from his place on the bed. He leaned up on his elbows to look at me properly.

"I have training with Craig, remember?" I asked and his brow furrowed from trying to recall if I did tell him or not. "You don't, do you?" He smiled sheepishly and shook his head.

I laughed and blew him a kiss as I opened the door to leave. "See ya later Perry. And I love you too." I slipped through the door and shut it slowly behind me, not missing the groan of frustration my mate let out.

Bree was leaning against the threshold of her door looking at me curiously. "What kind of training do you have?" She showed me a pad that she had written it on.

"Oh, just some stuff Craig's gonna show me how to do." I said and probed her mind slightly to see that she had been eavesdropping on my conversation with Perry. I restrained myself from doing anything that I might regret later and just walked away from her.

"Yo Santo, wassup?" Ray yelled jumping onto my back. I gripped the back of his thighs so he wouldn't drop and continued on my way outside.

"Nothing much." I said and dropped him back to his feet then made my way over to Craig who was standing in the middle of our training grounds.

He was currently teaching me how to enhance my ice ability.

"You have to see in your mind that the water in the cup is freezing over. You have to feel the power flowing through your veins and out your finger tips, Chres." He whispered from behind me in a soothing voice.

I breathed deeply and let it out. Okay, I can do this.

I did as Craig instructed and pictured the glass of water in my mind then raised my palm over it. I heard Craig gasp and opened my eyes to see the glass itself frozen and a circle of ice covering the ground where my feet touched.

"Whoa!" Craig whispered. "Wow, this is really amazing and all but you still have A LOT of work to do." He muttered eyes still wide. Yeah, I couldn't agree more with that statement.

I huffed and stomped my foot on the ground making stones fly up into the air. This stuff was hard. I thought having all these abilities would be easy but it's far from that. Way, way, way far.