Back To Normal..

-2 Months Later-

Taraji POV

I woke up this morning so happy and refreshed. I'm so glad that i got over that stupid flu, and it was all because of terrences help. He's so nice sometimes and it brightens my day. We're still bestfriends thankfully, i bet you all thought that something bad would've happened but nope, we're still us and I'm still emotionally confused. I was going to the gym again today and i got dressed.

I decided to go a bit more comfortable today because...well why not. I went outside for a run since natasha said she'll be running late. I don't know why she would, but i think its best not to even ask. I was walking to the gym and terrence came up next to me. "Hey..." he said smiling. "Hi.." i said as he kissed my cheek. "So..what are we doing today?" i asked him. "Um...i Don't know..maybe random workouts...i haven't really thought about them lately..." he told me. "So what have you been thinking about?" i asked him raising an eyebrow. "Not you of course.." he said as he rolled his eyes. "I never said anything about me.." i told him smirking. "Um.." he said looking embarrassed. "Aha. You've been thinking about me huh?" i asked him. "I'm done with this conversation..." he told me shaking his head. "But I'm nooott" i cooed playfully nudging him. He smiled and nudged me back. Once we made it to the gym terrence held the door open for me and i smiled at him. We walked inside and natahsa and zuri walked up to us. "Hey yall" she said waving. "Hey...any new classes?" i asked them. "Yeah..boxing." said zuri as my eyes lit up. "Yes!" i shouted and everyone gave me strange looks. "What? I like hitting people." i said smiling. "Yeah i know.." said terrence rubbing his arm. "Well it's after your personal session. It's you two, then boxing, yoga, swimming, dance, then weights.." said zuri. I smiled and nodded. "C'mon terrence let's get started then.." i said grabbing his hand and leading him into the workout room. "Woah what's the rush?" terrence asked me. "Boxing..." i told him and he smiled. "Ok then...let's hurry.." he told me as we started working out. We did push ups and finished at the same time. "Wow...You're getting better.." he said grinning. "Correction. I AM better." i said playfully winking and flipping my braids. "Ok next let's do sit ups..25.." he said and i nodded. We sat next to eachother an did them. "Oh wow...look who's in sync.." i said smiling. "Man whatever...i just feel like being in sync.." he said and i rolled my eyes. "You're not good at being honest.." i told him. "How?" he asked. "Becuase it seems like you can't just tell someone the truth without feeling like you'll hurt your pride." i told him. He got up on his knees and stood between my legs, leaning over and looking at me as i laid on the ground with my knees up. "I can tell the truth." he told me. "Ok do it..." i told him. "What do you want me to be honest about?" he asked seriously. "Hm...be honest about our friendship...do you think that this is becoming odd?" i asked him. "What?" he asked confused. "Like...do you think that this friendship....is going to far..?" i asked him. He looked into my eyes for awhile and the room was silent. "No.." he told me quietly and getting up. I sighed because it seemed like he was hiding something. "You're lying.." i told him. "No I'm not...you'll know when i am..." he told me. "Exactly." i told him. He sighed loudly and the timer went off. "C'mon...next class." he said heading for the door. I grabbed his hand turning him around to face me. "Just be honest with me...it's something i never got from anyone before so give me a chance to see what it feels like.." i told him. He put his hand gently on my face looking into my eyes. "Trust me I've been honest with you so many times...but sometimes the bigger confessions are the problem." he told me walking away. "Confessions?" i said to myself confused. I don't think that he had anything to confess to me...i Don't think that he's hiding anything. I walked with him and we went to boxing. "Yes! I can't wait to start!" i said going in quickly and terrence smiled at me. "Hello, I'm your boxing trainor josh, today it will be you and your personal trainer in the ring..." said josh as i nodded. "Ha. Get ready I'm about to knock you out.." i said as i put on the gloves and terrence put on the training gloves that i had to hit. I got in and looked prepared. "Damn why you look like you want to kill me?" terrence asked me. "Because i do." i said seriously. He looked a bit saddened and i laughed and ran up to him to kiss his cheek. He smiled and perked up again. "You just acted sad so i could do that didn't you?" i asked him. "Maybe.." he said and i smiled. "Ok ready?! Go!" shouted the trainer as i saw all of the other couples start. Terrence held up a glove with a red dot on it and i hit it. "Damn you almost broke my hand!" he said rubbing it. "You're such a big baby" i said shaking my head. I hit the other glove and each time i hit one terrence made a face like it hurt. "Awww does that hurt?" i asked him. He shook his eyes and i kept going. I punched it again and he whined. "C'mon damn!" i shouted laughing. "Naw I'm putting on real gloves forget this.." he said getting real boxing gloves. "Oh so you...nevermind." i said taking a swing at him. He blocked it and i swung again hitting him in the chest. He picked me up and put me on the ground as i laughed and kept trying to hit him. He pinned my arms down and i rolled over, putting him on the floor and getting on top of his lap unknowingly. We froze and looked into eachothers eyes. Terrence took his gloves off and playfully surrendered. I chuckled as he looked down and realized that i was on his lap. I looked down and looked back up quickly gasping.