Preference

Preference: One of your couple 'quirks'

Caspian

You are always making each other laugh. Either you'll be whispering snarky remarks in his ear or telling hilarious stories, you are always disrupting the peace. Most of the time it's in the most awkward and embarrassing of times. On one occasion, Peter was discussing a serious matter with the lords and you whispered something about 'wanting to stab yourself with a spork' because it was so boring, and Caspian burst out laughing. Lucy and Edmund laughed at his sudden outburst, but Peter and Susan were not happy, scolding you two for hours afterward.

Peter

You're both very protective of each other. It doesn't matter if the other is getting bullied or hit on, the other doesn't handle it well. One time, at a ball, a prince from another kingdom was hitting on you. Peter didn't take it very well. At first he was civil, shaking the prince's hand. However, he then proceeded to walk behind you, wrap his arms around you and put his head on your shoulder. The guy got the idea and left, though Peter stayed at your side for the rest of the night. You found it a bit annoying, however endearing.

Edmund

You both have OCD. Neither of you like to admit it, but your OCD brings you a bit closer together. Your rooms are crazy neat and tidy, and that's just the way you both like it. One time the Pevensie's and yourself were invited to a gathering in another kingdom. The entire castle was a mess. You felt extremely uncomfortable, wanting to leave and go back to your well-kept quarters on Cair Parvel. Edmund was feeling the same way, noticed your uncomfortableness, and grabbed your hand.