(5)Let me try

Gray's POV:

"N-nothing." She grabbed my colar. "Tell me." I can't take it anymore. I hugged her."Oi what are you doing?!" "Please just let me stay like this couple of minutes." "..." She hugged me back.She is so cute!! After couple of minutes i pulled back. "Gray.... you...." She said forming her palms in a fist. "Im sorry please don't be mad at me." I said looking at the floor and closing my eyes. Tears slipped from my eyes. I expected to be hitted but nothing came. I looked up to see Juvia-sama grinning. "Hahahaha did you expect me to hit you?" "W-well students always hit me if i do something they don't want me to do. You see if i look somebody in the eyes i got hitted in a face....and other things.... "Tsk stupid why would i hit you." Juvia-sama said rubbing my hair. I blushed and wipe tears away. "J-juvia-sama....." "Yeah?" "C-can i try to k-kiss you......." She was looking in my eyes and said. "Yeah go ahead." I started to lean in. She opened her mouth for a kiss.I leaned and kissed her. She took my arms and putted them on her butt. "J-juvia-sama!" I said taking my hands away and blushing like crazy. "Geez don't be drama queen im just playing." "WE ARE GONNA BE LATE HURRY UP GRAY!!" Juvia-sama said taking my hand and we started to run to the school.