Found?! (26)

Guys *takes a deep breath* I want to sincerely apologize for this extremely late update. I've been dealing with a lot lately and its been hectic. I'm so so sorry. Hope you all can forgive me.
~Naenaé

*****************************

The pounding of my head could be heard from a mile away. I closed my eyes tightly and tried not to focus on the pain. I was becoming irritated by both the headache and the stupid chains. I opened my eyes and looked over at my sister, she was sleeping with her head hanging low. I looked away from her and pulled on the chains, ignoring the migraine I'm pretty sure I have. This is just pure cruelty, I really prefered staying in the room. I looked around the room, for what felt like the millionth time within this hour.

I took a deep and long breath before I just let my hands hang to the sides of my head in the chains. My breathing slowed and I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes a while after I noticed that someone was in the room.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked.

He didn't respond, instead he fished keys out of his pocket and dangled them infront of me. I smiled cooly as he unlocked the chains from my hands and feet. He handed the keys to me and pointed to Gabby as he walked to the door.

I quickly removed the chains from hands and feet; I shook her with the intention of waking her up. She mumbled some incoherent things before opening her eyes. She stood there for a couple seconds before realization hit her and her eyes widened.

"Jake?" She questioned when her eyes landed on the guy standing by the door. He gave her a smile that looked sincere.

"Follow me." He said.

He led us out the same way we came in. We climbed the stairs leading us out of the basement. Let's just say it was a big basement. We entered into the dimly lit hallway and he led us further down. We made a few turns to avoid the people in the building. Then finally we came upon a door that led outside to the backyard.

The yard was empty, there was no-one in sight.

"Come on hurry." He said to us while we speed walked across the yard and eventually reached a car that was parked at the side of the house.

"Get in and duck." He said to us and we did as we were told. He went into the driver's seat and soon the car was moving.

___Mariano's P.O.V___

The driver sped down the highway with the others behind us.

"Load the gun." I said handing Peter the bullets.

The car was going fast but I didn't feel like it was going fast enough. "Step on it Signore."

The car sped up more as we passed and overtook everything that was in the way.

The car came to a stop at the gate, there was only one guard at the post. He came out to the car and knocked on the window. Niccoli, who was in the front, brought down the window and before the man could say anything Niccoli interrupted him.

"Open the gate."

The man fiddled with a speaker that was attached to his belt, he was about to remove it when Niccoli spoke again, "Open the gate." This time he held the gun to his head through the window. I exited the car and walked up the keypad that was on the wall.

"Password." I said not looking at the guard. I mean how stupid is it to only have one guard at the post. When he didn't answer I turned to him and looked at his expectantly. Niccoli pushed the gun further into his head and he squirmed a bit.

"It either you tell us the password or we kill you right here." I said.

"Go ahead and kill me. They'll hear it."

I laughed at this. "Silencer." I said in 'duh' tone. Niccoli laughed also.

"Password." I said again.

He visibly swallowed before he spoke, "7360." He said.

I turned and typed in the code and the gate buzzed open.

"Good choice." I commented.

Niccoli gave me a questioning look and I nodded. He pulled the trigger and the guard's lifeless body fell to the ground.

I shook my head at him and said, "Pathetic." I turned to Niccoli and he exited the van along with Peter. The driver moved the van frominfront the gate and parked further down the street. The other cars were parked along the street inconspicuously.

We moved into the yard with men going in every direction. The sound of a gunshot coming from inside the house startled me a bit. What if that was Isabella or Gabrielle being shot?

They broke down the door and barged into the house; that's where the real shooting started.

___Issy's P.O.V___

We were driving down an unfamiliar road now. I turned around and noticed that the same car has been driving behind us for a while.

"I think we're being followed." I said turning around.

Gabrielle turned and looked behind her too.

Jake turned the car onto another road and sped up. The car was still following us and it also sped up too. He made another sharp turn and Gabrielle slide over on the seat and bounced into me. There were a lot of sharp turns before the car came to a hault. I looked through the windshield and noticed that we came to a dead end.

"Shit." Jake mumbled.

I pulled Gabrielle to me and held her tight.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled into her hair.

"Stop apologizing." She said.

There was loud banging on the door and I whipped my head around to look at who it was. There was a man standing outside the window; one standing outside the other window and another standing by the window of the driver's side.

___Mariano's P.O.V___

"Where are they?" I shouted as I busted through the door and slammed it shut

Rivero sat there with a sly smile on his face looking up at me. He stood from his desk and walked around to stand infront of me. I haven't seen neither Isabella nor Gabrielle in this house.

"I said, where are they?" I shouted again.

"Alive." He said, the smile still playing at his lips.

I clenched my jaw as I glared at him. "If so much as a strand of her hair is missing from any of their heads, I'm going to kill you." I stated.

His smile grew at my words.

I clenched my fists and looked down at the ground in anger. The only shots that could be heard were the one's from Rivero's men, since all of my men had silencers on. I unclenched my fists and it took all that was in me to not take my gun out and shoot him. I know that if I do I'll never know where Isabella and Gabrielle are. They could be in the house, but then again he could be keeping them somewhere else.

The door slammed open and both Rivero and I looked to the door. There were two men holding Isabella and Gabrielle by there necks and they held a gun to their heads. They closed the door when they entered and I could see the fear on Isabella and Gabrielle's face.

*************************

Excuse the errors, I rushed this a while ago to update for you guys.
Once again
Im really sorry for the late update.