Who's Getting Jealous? My Boyfriend!

Jeff The Killer:

You and Jeff are getting cheeseburgers. Jeff is ordering them for you as you are waiting outside. Suddenly, a guy with brown hair and blue eyes comes up to you.

"Hi there, hon. What's a pretty lady like you doing here by herself? Why don't we head to my place and get to know eachother." He said with a sly grin.

"Sorry dude. She's taken. Now scram before I make you go to sleep." Jeff said putting an arm around you. His hoodie is up so no one can see his face.

The guy left you alone with a hint of worry plastered on his face. You just laughed when Jeff tightened his arms around you.

"You're mine and mine only." He cooed in your ear.

"I know I'm yours. Now let's go home before you get even more jealous." You smirk as he pouts. Then you went home and ate your food.

Eyeless Jack:

You just finished performing with your violin in a café and sat down with EJ. You ordered cookies and EJ went to the bathroom. Just when he left, a guy with blonde hair and green eyes sat at your table.

"Hey baby. Wanna get things wild and steam-" He started.

"I fucking dare you to finish the question." EJ growled.

The guy glared at EJ before leaving you alone and going to talk to some other chick. EJ sat next to you and hugged you tightly.

"Mine." He whimpers.

"Yours." You say softly.

After a while, you and EJ begin feeding eachother cookies.

Laughing Jack:

You and LJ are hanging out at your house today eating candy and watching TV. You ordered some pizza too and now it's here. You went to open the door and found the delivery guy with the pizza box in his hand.

"How much?" You ask getting your purse.

"It's on the house for such a beautiful girl like you. Say why don't I give you my phone number and you call me?" The delivery guy flirted.

"Or you can run for your pathetic life before I kill you." LJ said from behind you.

The delivery guy nods rapidly and hands you the pizza before literally running away.

"No one takes you away from me." LJ said and closes the door.

"And no one will." You reply and going to sit back down on the couch.

Ben Drowned:

You and Ben are searching for games at GameStop. As you are looking for Fatal Frame 2, a guy with red hair and brown eyes walks up to you.

"Hey there (YouTube/n). I'm such a big fan and I was hoping you could dump your boyfriend and go to my place for more fun." He cooed seductively. You nearly gagged. You were about to say something when..

"Say that one more time and I swear I will cut off your head and leave your body for smile dog!" Ben threatened revealing his bloody eyes.

The fan gulped and ran out the store like the coward he is. Ben took your hand in his and growled where the fan was standing...

"My beautiful girlfriend." He growled.

"My jealous boyfriend." You giggled. He gave you a kiss on the cheek as you checked out the game and went home playing it while recording yourself and eating junk food.

Dr. Smiley:

You were at your classroom teaching when the bell rang. Everyone left for their to their next class except one. He has blonde hair and violet eyes. He's like the top school player in this school.

"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry." You told him stacking up paper.

"Don't worry. If being with you means being late, then I'm staying." He said. He is standing in front of you right now.

All of a sudden, he quickly leaned in for a kiss but got yanked back by no one other than your boyfriend, Smiley.

"If you go near her one more time, I will swear on your new grave, I will cut you in pieces while you're still awake and burn you alive! Got it?!" He threatened revealing his knife.

The player nods and runs to his next class with no hesitation. Smiley just picks you up and twirls you around while hugging you tightly.

"I love you too much to lose you." He growled and sets you down.

"I love you too much too." You reply and give him a kiss.

When the kids came inside, Smiley left the classroom and you continued your teaching.

Lost Silver

(I can't imagine Silver getting jealous so this will be slightly different)

You and Silver are at a park. As Silver went walking in the woods, you sat on a bench and watched the kids play. You then feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to find, Jimmy, a really dear friend of yours. He's shy and super nice.

"Hi Y/n. I was wondering if... You.... Would like to go out some time?" He asked slightly blushing red.

"Sorry, Jimmy. This beautiful girl is mine here." Silver said with a smile as he wrapped his arms around you and planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Oh my God, I didn't know. I'm awfully sorry. She's a keeper Silver, don't lose her." He said then ran off.

Silver chuckled as he leaned back on the bench and sighed.

"H-He's a n-nice k-kid. B-But you a-are m-mine" Silver stuttered which you thought is cute.

"Of course I am, Silver." You say and fiddle around with the half heart necklace Silver gave you a while back.