Chapter Three: The Birth of Diana Belle Pines-Cipher

~Bill's POV~

It had been exactly nine months. Nine months! And Dipper still hasn't given birth to our child yet! I know, I'm being impatient, but still! I'm so excited for Dipper and I to have a family!

These nine months haven't been so bad, expect for a few things. Like Dipper's cravings, his mood swings, and the vomiting. Those were the big things that have been bothering me.

The first few months were just of vomiting and weird cravings. Dipper would always run to the bathroom and start vomiting madly, making strange groaning sounds. I followed him and began to rub his back, trying to comfort him.

"Shhh... It's okay, Pine Tree. You'll be okay." I whispered in his ear, kissing his burning forehead. Dipper would just give me a small smile and continue to vomit.

The cravings were honestly so strange. Dipper ate things that normally Will, Jill, and I would eat. I only introduced him to bunny hearts, bird livers, and chicken hearts. But that's it! Of course, the cravings were human cravings as well.

"Bill! Bill, wake up!" Dipper whispered one night, shaking me awake.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes, sitting up to see my husband looking at me with desperate eyes as he rubbed his semi-large stomach. "Wh.... What is it, Pine Tree?"

"I'm hungry!" He whined softly.

"Okay... What do you want to eat?" I asked, clearing my throat from its dryness.

"I want a Big Mac from McDonalds, Loaded Fries from Rally's, and a Oreo S'mores Blizzard from Dairy Queen!" Dipper squealed, his eyes practically having stars in them.

I knew I couldn't resist my husband's cuteness and his begging, no matter the place or time. Besides, I know it was for the baby and for him. "Alright. I'll see if they're all still upon at two a.m."

They all weren't open, so I did Jill make her own version of the food.

Finally was Dipper's mood swings. One time, we were just watching the musical Wicked at the local Gravity Falls theater and turning the "As Long As You're Mine" song, Dipper randomly started sobbing.

I gasped and looked at my husband, picking him up and going out of the theater. We made it to the doors as I began to wipe away Dipper's tears. "Babe, what's wrong?"

Dipper continued to sniffle, wheezing softly. "I-it's just.... That song reminded me of us! We weren't supposed to be in love, but we did and we still are!"

I couldn't help but laugh at how he thought the song reminded him of us. "Honey, it's alright. We're here, we're together, and we're going to have a baby! We'll be alright and I'll always love you."

Dipper smiled softly and nodded his head. "I love you too, Billy. But would it be okay if we went back inside to watch the play? It's getting really good!"

I nodded my head with a happy sigh. "Oh alright. Although, we could sneak to the bathroom and-"

"Don't you dare even think about it, mister!" Dipper sassed as he walked back into the theater.

I pouted but followed behind him. I supposed that's all that really bothered me about Dipper's pregnancy. But one of the exciting parts were when Dipper and I got to feel your little girl's kicks in his stomach.

"Bill! Bill, come quick!" He called one day as I was making some pancakes. I ran into the living room wearing a "Kiss the Magic Dorito" apron, made by Mabel. "What's wrong, Pine Tree?"

"I thought I felt her kick....!" He whispered to me, smiling up with a big and happy smile.

I gasped and ran to Dipper's side. "Really? Let me feel!" I sat next to him, putting my head and my ear against his stomach.