New adiction.... Wattpad

Although I knew I just couldn't continue loving him, I did it. The rest of the year we talk several times, but nothing serious. I made a promise to my best friend Rebecca (Becky), and I told her that I would not have another boyfriend for the rest of the year. Let me tell you that it wasn't a problem...

Gege continued talking to him, and at the beginning of this year, Austin told Gege that he was kind of falling for me.

We saw each other like once, everything was going perfect.

So... one day I was on Instagram, as usual, and I started to stalk Austin, I had many weeks without doing it, in that moment I saw the worst thing in my whole life, Austin had a girlfriend. So... There I was... Crying like there was no tomorrow, like I was going to die. I just couldn't stop crying, holding my phone and looking at it, like it had a monster or something...Yeah that was me.... The photo wasn't new, it was from few weeks ago... I stalked her... And she was gorgeous. She had green eyes, a long brown hair, cute smile, and she was kissing Austin...

GOD!! How it could be?? Gege told me that he was "falling for me" I hated him so much, in that moment I want to just kill myself...But I hated more myself for believing in him. I felt sleep crying... I could not believe it....He had a girlfriend. Again.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

I woke up early, the first thing I did was to check my phone. My best friends Rebbeca and Tina were talking on a group we have on Whatsapp. I had like a hundred of messages, I start checking them and I saw that they were talking about something called "Wattpad". They were saying that they love a guy named Evan, but well, they are crazy.

I was arriving school, and they were just screaming things about a book, and they still talking about this guy Evan. I didn't ask them anything, but after a week I was tired of Evan, Wattpad, and a girl name Jules, so... I ask them.

Me: OMG! Girls! what the..... is Wattpad, and who is Evan????

Becky: Evan is our boyfriend.

Me: WHAT? You...

Tina: LOL! haha Wattpad is an amazing place were you can read novels, and Evan is the guy from the novel we are reading "My Wattpad Love"

Becky: You have to read it Emms! Give me your phone I will download it!

Me: Umm ok, but...

Tina: no no!! just shut up little Emm,(I am lot smaller than they) and let Becky download it.

When I arrived home I start to check my Wattpad, Becky already had made me an account, I didn't even know the password. I am not so good on social networks, all I know is because Becky and Tina. I saw that I got on my library "My Wattpad Love" that was the book were the famous Evan appeared. So...I start reading it. I get in love of this book. Does it was possible to fall in love with a book character?? am I crazy now?

I spend the whole night reading and reading. It made me smile, cry, and still loving Evan. I felt sleep like 3 A.M. When I woke my face was.... ugh, not even a thousand of make up will fix it.

I took my bus to school, and there she was... Nicole Barclaire... She was sitting next all the soccer team, with a short skirt that it almost cover her, well, actually it didn't cover anything, wearing a strapless shirt that was almost a top, and vans. Nicole was my nightmare, she was from my age, and we were really good friends once. Then she started to change, and became a b*tch. All the soccer team had kiss her, and sadly she was the ex-girlfriend of Gege.

I gave her a bad look, and she just continue stretching her boobs against the soccer team. I actually don't know why she hate me so much, but I got a lot of reasons for hating her. I'm not going to lie you, am not ugly, but she always wanted to be the prettiest one, so she hate me for not being ugly. I think it could be the only reason because I honestly never did something to her. She always had thought she is superior to us, because she has an older sister... And she always have been like her shield.

I sat down on the front seats, so I don't have to listen her. I got back to my Wattpad world, my world with Evan. I can't stop reading, it was like a drug or something.

When I arrived school I found Becky on a corner crying... She was almost swimming in her tears. I didn't see Tina anywhere, I run to Becky and hug her. I had to be on tiptoes because am so small. I put my hands on her red hair, and ask her what was going on.

I was so scared... I don't like seeing people crying. She took her phone out and show me a picture of a tweet. "Jariana is over" she said. Well, she was an arinator, belieber, directioner, janoskianator, rusher, selenator, mahomer, little monster,marooner, and everything you could imagine. I just hug her, "Everything is going to be OK, if they broke up, is because they may not be meant to be, don't cry girlie."

Tina and I spend all day talking about "My Wattpad Love" , while Becky was on Twitter trying to know why Ariana and Jai, had broke up.

At the end of the school I saw everything normal in the parking lot, Becky tweeting, Tina reading, Nicole kissing someone, her sister Jasmine and her best friend Lana watching if there was a cute guy, and Austin...WHAT? He wasn't anymore at the school, why he was there?

He looked so hot, he was wearing a white shirt, stretch pants, vans, and sunglasses. He was next his motorcycle, and he gave me a look, and smile. Tina took my arm and pull me fast to the bus station. I didn't say anything. "Are you okey Emm?", Becky asked. "Of course no! Look at her she looks so white. Ugh, I will love to punch that guy..." Tina interrupt.

" No no, don't worry girls, am just tired, I don't care about him." Of course that I care, but I gotta be strong, it was just a guy.

That day I just want to sleep. I went to my house, and I checked my phone, I got a message from Matt. He was the ex-boyfriend from Jasmine, Nicole's sister, and he was in love from me, but Jasmine still loving him, so everything was a mess. Matt knew that I like Austin, but he still saying that he will help me to over him. That was just impossible... He was so cute, but I just want to be his friend, no more.

Matt: GOD! you look gorgeous today!

Me: Thanks!

Matt: Did you see Austin?

Me: Yeah... Do you know why he went to school?

Matt: To picking up his brother, I guess.

Oh yeah!! How Dumb I am! He had a brother that is two years younger than me, I forgot it. I always stalk him, and I didn't remember his brother, that's sad.

Me: It could be

Matt: Do you still loving him?

Me: I don't love him, I just like him a little bit.

We all know that it was false, I still loving him.

Matt: You love him Emm.

Me: Whatever.

My mom call me to pick up the dishes so I went to help her, trying to forget Austin... I honestly can't believe he had a girlfriend.

-----------------------------

Hi guys! So what do you think? I hope you are liking it! :) love u all!

-Lovely writer