Chapter 5

Here's a few of the extra characters that have showed up in my previous chapters(this is my idea of them anyways)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope. Nope nope nope-ity nope.

That did not just happen. It can't happen, I refuse to accept this crappy fate of mine! I know, I'm being in denial right now. And I'll stay in denial for however long I FRICKING WANT TO BE! Can you blame me? My soulmate is a jerky man-whore who makes my life miserable. This doesn't make any sense!

You know what? I blame Erica for this. She's the one that joked about it and said that we should, as she put it, "just stop being idiots and kiss already."  Now it might actually happen.

  Wait a minute! What am I saying?! There is no way in hell that I'd ever kiss Jessie. I don't want anything to do with that asshole.

"This is so stupid!" I shout, gaining the stunned attention of a few kids on the other side of the road. Oops, I really need to learn to stop yelling my thoughts out loud, especially when theirs people around. I start to walk a little faster, hoping to get home quickly so I can curl up in a ball and die.

I run up the stairs leading into my house and burst through the door. Instead of heading straight for my room like I had planned, I was attacked by two little four year old girls, one of them being my sister Abigail, and the other is her best friend Sophia.

I can't tell you whether or not they're both actually demons yet, but just know that they do lure people in with their cuteness and then go for the kill when you least expect it.

"Ah! Ok ok ok! Get off of me you demon children!" Sophie had jumped onto my back and Abby was wrapped around my legs, both of them giggling at my struggle.

"Danny can you play with us?!" Sophie screams in my ear. "You can be the prince and we'll be the pretty princesses!" She cries out joyfully. Great, they're trying to get me to play dress up with them. I glance down to see Abby staring up at me with her big, beautiful, dark blue eyes, fluttering her eyelashes innocently at me. Dang it! Why does she have to be so cute?

"Alright fine. I'll be your prince." I sigh in defeat. These two always manage to break me down.

"Yay! Come on, let's go!" Sophie jumps off my back and her and Abby grab my hands, dragging me towards the backyard.

"Wait right here." Abby orders me before she and Sophie run back inside.

Oh great. This is all probably a big setup and those two devil spawn are gonna leave me here to rot.

I wait around for a couple minutes and soon enough, both girls come running back out wearing sparkly dresses and tiaras. Abby runs over to me and places a crown on top of my head.

And so, for the last half hour, I've been running around the backyard while saving those two from imaginary dragons and other bad guys.

"Aww! How cute!" I hear a female voice from behind me. I turn to see my aunt Avery laughing while holding a video camera.

"Gee thanks. You know it's nice of you to finally show up. What, did you see me get home an then decided to send these two out to get me while you hide and take videos?" I ask irritably.

"Yup, I sure did!" She admits, still smiling."I got some good photos to. Wanna see?" She asks holding the camera in front of me. I just stare at her, giving my 'what the hell' look. She just laughs it off.