Update From The Author

Hey everyone! It's been over two and a half years since this story was marked as complete, and I just want to thank everyone who continues to give this story love. It is unbelievable how many of you still read/re-read this, and I love to see you all so excited for my writing!

If you would like to find me on social media: my twitter is emmarosewattpad and my ask is sapphirewinx (both links can be found on my profile!)

Another reason I'm writing this is to tell you all that my writing has improved immensely since this story. I was 16 when I wrote the majority of this novel, and I am now 19, going on 20. I've written other stories, and while this is my most-loved by you all, I don't see myself coming back and editing it any time soon.

However, I have recently finished another love story on this website, called Behind The Scenes, and I have taken the next step with that novel - I AM ATTEMPTING TO GET IT PUBLISHED!

I have uploaded the edited manuscript (slightly different than the one here on Wattpad) to Swoon Reads, and the site gives readers the chance to help the staff choose their next published novels that will hit book stores under the imprint of Feiwel and Friends (Macmillan Publishing).

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT ME ON THIS JOURNEY... THE LINK TO THE NOVEL ON SWOON READS IS ON MY PROFILE, AND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU AT LEAST GOING OVER THERE AND GIVING IT A RATE!

I love you all, and thank you for the continued support and love as I continue writing <3