Chapter 6

Rosalie's POV

I can't believe Bella would just think about her being attacked like that was no big deal. I mean come on, she could've been killed. I know what I said was a little tough, but it's not like it's going to kill her. Or is it? I know nothing about shifters. I'm just going to leave her alone for now, maybe she will realize that her life is more important than that.

I go out for a little hunt and when I get back I hear a heartbeat. I smell Bella's woodsy, smelling scent, and I wonder what she's doing here.

"If you must know, Bella tried to kill herself after you left," Edward said.

"She what? Why would she do that? Wh... wh... why?" I ask Edward.

"It's because you denied the wolf bond. What you said to her, it killed her. You shouldn't of said that you couldn't believe you thought you were mated to her. That absolutely destroyed her. If you thought what I said to her was bad, what you said was ten times worse. You are lucky Alice found her in time. Even I knew she was trying to hold her tears in. I couldn't believe that you couldn't," Edward dry chuckled. "Man I thought you were smarter than that. Even I knew that if you deny a wolf's imprint, they would try to kill themselves."

"I can't believe she did that. I feel so stupid."

"Don't worry. Alice is coming up with a plan to get you to tall to her. But when you do you have to tell her you accept the imprint. She is going to be jumpy of you at first. Okay?" Edward said.

"Yeah I get it okay. Now when can I talk to her?" I ask.

"She'll wake up soon, and Alice I'd going to tall her into shopping with you. You will talk to her then."

"Thanks Edward. I feel so bad and stupid."

"It's okay just talk to her," he says and walks away. Now how are you going to make Bella believe you when you tell her you acept the imprint? Oh I got! Hopefully my plan works. If not then I'm screwed. Oh well here goes nothing.

A/n: Tiny update to help you get through till the next update. My EOCS are done so I will be able to update more often now. Sorry it's so short.