f o u r

Dear Jason,

We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't laugh anymore
What was all of it for
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

Today, before I left my locker to head to my first class, you stopped me and "reminded me that we were hanging out after school today," but little did you know I was already ecstatic for it. I could barely sleep last night; hence the letter I wrote at 12:30 in the morning. I was also apprehensive because it's been years since we've hanged out; for all I could know is that your a serial killer, and your taking me to the woods to kill me off because little Mrs. Bitch asked you to do so. Oh well, I should really stop listening to my best friend who can get a little aggressive and tells me weird things that I don't really want to know.  Okay I'm getting off track now, during lunch you told me to meet you at your car so we could head out together and spend more time together.

Thats what I did, but before you came out I was admiring your hella cool car, La Ferrari. I might have drool a bit, but that car was one hella sexy car, and I think I know what your thinking "How do you know so much about cars?" the answer is my dad he loves cars, and taught me everything he knows about them.

When you finally came and I stopped my drool session, you told me to get in and we drove off. We first went to got ice cream; then we drove to beach. When we arrived to the beach, we came out of the car and sat on a picnic table underneath a willow tree. We started talking about our life and many other things, but all of a sudden rain started to come down. We both sprinted towards the car, and when we finally reached it, we were both soaked from head to toe. All we did was laugh when we both saw each other's appearances. Your hair was all damp and not spiked up anymore, but as for me I might of looked like I had just woken up with bed hair.

You decided to drive home from that moment; we sat in the car with this awkward silence there, but you decided to turn on the radio and We Don't Talk Anymore by Charlie Puth ft. Selena came on which was quit a coincidence. We both looked at each other in the eyes and then started to crack up laughing so hard we both had tears streaming down our eyes.

When we finally pulled up my house I bid you a thank you and said good bye. But before I left your car you grabbed my wrist gently and pulled me back in.
"We should hang out again soon. I had fun today," You told me.

"Yeah, sure," I said back as a hint of blush rise upon my cheeks.

Then you pulled me in and kissed me on my cheek. It was the best moment of my life; I had the love of my life kiss me. It's was amazing; I felt a little shock of electricity when you soft, warm lips touch my check. I can't have wish for a better way to end an amazing night with you. I can't wait for next time. ;))

                                      Love,
                                            Bella.