The Movie Date...

-7:38 at tarajis house-

Tarajis POV

I was at my house getting ready for me and terrences movie night. I figured why not dress in something comfortable so why not..terrence always came by at at least 8 and he told me that he would. Natasha was at my house too. "Girl i hope you have fun tonight.." she said eating some chips. "I hope i do too...then again i always have fun with him.." i said fixing my hair. "Ooh you look goood.." she said smiling at me. "Well i tried to deeds comfotable but casual at the same time" i said flilling my high ponytail.

"You dress soo damn nice!" natasha said shaking her head. "Girl you dress just as good as me.." i told her. "No i don't, don't lie to me.." she told me and i laughed. "I'm not.." i told her and she playfully rolled her eyes. There was a knock at my door and it was terrence. He stood there with a smile on his face. "Hey.." i said smiling back. "Hey...you look...movie ready.." he told me as we laughed. "Thanks." i told him. "Bye natasha!" i shouted from the front door as she waved goobye from her glued stare to the t.v screen watching some show called empire..it was pretty good actually. There were these characters called anika and camilla that i just couldn't stand! But it's just a t.v show so. Me and terrence walked to his house since it seemed better to do. "I can't wait for tonight..i love when we watch movies together.." i told him. "Don't think that this is my only way of making sure you forgive me. I'm taking you shopping again wether you like it or not..I'm not taking no for an answer." he told me smiling. "Ugh..fine" i told him as i wrapped my arms around his. He smiled and put hit head gently on top of mine as we walked in peace. At we approached the house terrence started to look saddened. "What's wrong?" i asked him. "Well...my neices and nephews are spending the night with me and I'm sorry but i couldn't let you down or my sisters down..i just hope you're not ma- "why would i be mad? I love kids...and family is important...i think that you could've at least told me this when you got the news, but i understand i do...i think we can still enjoy ourselves..." i told him and he hugged me."you're so easy to talk to.." be told me and kisses my cheek. We walked inside and there were 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls, sitting on the couch watching t.v. once they saw me they jumped up and ran to the door. "Ooh uncle terrence who's this?" asked a little lightskinned girl with short hair. "That's his girlfriend, nicki!" shouted a little boy with curly hair. "Awe I'm not his girlfriend.." i told them. "You should be...you're pwetty.." said the little girl. "Aww thank you.." i said smiling at her. "Aye since she's not yours can i have her?" asked another little boy walking up to me smirking. I giggled and smiled. "No you can't have her you little freak." said terrence shaking his head. "Terrence shut up they're little kids...you guys are adddoorraabblle" i said hugging them all. "And you fine lil mama" said the other little boy. I grinned and shook my head. "So what's you alls names?" i asked them. "Well I'm chris..." said the other little boy.

"Well hi chris you're very adorable

"Well hi chris you're very adorable.." i said hugging him. "Thank you" he said smiling. "Aww!" i said hugging him again. "Yeah he's the polite one..now that over there is what you gotta worry about...nothing but a lil freak" said terrence pointing at the other boy. "I'm only a freak when i comes to fine girls..like this princess right here" he said winking at me. Terrence was right he was a little freak. "Well what's your name?" i asked him. "I'm Trey babygirl.." he said grabbing my hand.