six

do yall like the new covers or should i change them back?
-

audrey

the party was more lit than i expected. after being allowed in my their little security, we met up with avery and maejor who were both drinking from a red cup. "give me liquor." i say. "but mix it with something, i can't get drunk."

"get it yourself." maejor rolls his eyes. "just because you're famous no-"

i took his drink instead, which caused him to automatically shut up. "you're lucky i'm being nice." he rolls his eyes.

"or you're just a pussy." za laughs. "come on centimeter peter, i need you to be my wingman."

"keep calling me that and i'll tell every girl you have aids." maejor punches za in the arm as they walk away. avery sighs, sitting down on a nearby lounge chair.

"how'd your day go?" avery questions.

"well i was left alone in the room with za who was on facetime with justin the whole time." i sigh. "i need to find someone new."

"audrey, i'm your best friend. i know when you're lying, and i know you're not over justin. i don't expect you to be, i mean he gave you a promise ring and everything." avery wasn't helping at all. it just made me miss him even more. "but, we're at a party and you're not going to reminisce on your past relationship. at least have some fun?"

"okay." i stand up with her, putting my drink down that'll most likely get sand in it but i didn't care. i started to take my shorts off, and the flannel im wearing to show my blue swimsuit i recently did a photoshoot in. "come on."

"but the water's cold." avery whines.

"don't make me drag you in." i threaten, and she rolls her eyes taking off her over clothes revealing an all white bikini. we run to the water, being hit my cold waves. she shrieks out, causing me to laugh. "stop being a pussy."

"this is the first time you didn't care about getting your hair wet." za's voice scared me.

"i'm getting it wet tomorrow." i shrug. "now come here so i can dunk you."

"not before i do." he takes me by my waist, then falls back into the water causing me to go under with him. when i come back up, he was laughing with avery.

"fuck you." i jump on his back, both of us falling into the water. i swam away just as he came back up, frantically looking for me.

"let's go play volleyball." avery suggests, and i shrug.

"you in?" i look at za, and he shrugs too.

we all go over to the volleyball net asking to join, maejor joining as well. i absolutely suck at sports, volleyball one of my worst. but it just so happens, my team won.

+

justin

late night, i got a call. and i also heard squealing from downstairs so that meant hailey and kylie are still here. sighing, i grab my phone and answered it to realize it was a facetime call. "what?" i grumble, wiping my face.

"wake up, it's only like- oh."

"yeah, oh." i repeat after za. "are you drunk?"

"as a mufucka." he laughs. "i expected beach parties to be titty but that one was lit."

"is that what you called for?" i was tired and a little jealous. i didn't want to hear about him having fun while i was laying in bed doing nothing. so much for fast living.

"aw, is someone grumpy?" another voice made me mentally groan. maejor was hung over za's shoulder with a big grin. "i'd invite you because you look bored as fuck but ya ex is here."

"i know." i roll my eyes. "can i go back to sleep now?"

za was about to speak but instead his phone dropped and i was now looking at a ceiling. when his face came back on the screen, audrey was behind him on his back. now that made me tens time for jealous.

"i meant to call khalil actually but we can talk." za replies. "khalil's bitch ass didn't even come to cancun with us so he might be in cali with maia."

"who's maia?" audrey questions.

"khalil's girlfriend." za mumbles. "she sexy as fuck."

"that's his girlfriend, stop it." i laugh. za was one stupid motherfucker when he's drunk.

"i'm speaking the truth."

as he continued walking, i noticed audrey look at the phone then wave. confused, i just smiled, then out of nowhere the call ended. "okay..." i mumble.

za: audrey hsung up on you .. imaa call you tommorw fam

justin: you suck at typing 😂

za: kiss my ass bitch

justin: 💋

za: bRO I SOMT SWING LIKE THAT

justin: go to sleep you stupid mf 😂🖕🏻

za: ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

sighing, i decide to text khalil.

justin: if you're not busy tomorrow .. you wanna chill ?

khalil: yeah we can .. what we finna do?

justin: something to get my mind off of her

khalil: i gotchu

---------

this is a short update because even though this happened six hours ago im still pissed and highkey ready to cry and punch someone in the throat

ok in gym my all girls class gets mixed with an all boys upperclassmen class and one guy was like "get the big black girl" talking about me because we were playing this game that involved running but i didn't even run. i stood there the whole time. that's the reason why im not athletic .. people judge me because of my weight, it's another reason im insecure and i fucking hate it