A Tiny Problem

Ed's POV
I quietly followed Derek to where ever he was taking me. "Any reasons for coming to investigate the water?" He asked. I shrugged.

"An annoying superior had told me the Fuhrer wanted me to personally check it out." I explained. Mustang could be a real pain sometimes. Derek nodded.

"Ah. That sounds like something the military would do." He chuckled. He suddenly stopped walking, making me stop as well.

"Something wrong?" I questioned.

"We're here!" He announced.

"Eh....? What do you-" I was cut off when someone hit the back of my neck. As I fell to the ground, I looked and saw Derek evilly laugh as he turned into Envy. I gritted my teeth as sweat rolled down my forehead.

"Dammit....." I muttered before blacking out.

-A Few Hours Later-

My eyes slowly opened, as I glanced around the room. All I saw was concrete walls, with metal pipes on the ground. The pipes looked like they connected to a chair made of concrete. The lighting was dim, but it was definitely there.

"He's the perfect match...." I heard someone state.

"Eh?! Who's there?!" I exclaimed. Suddenly, I saw seven figures standing in front of me. Six I recognized as the sins. The other, looked like Hohenhiem.

"You must be Edward Elric. Hohenhiem's son correct?" He asked.
"Yeah. What the hell do you want with me?" I asked. He chuckled.

"A feisty one are we? Don't worry. You'll be out of those chains soon." He replied.

"I should congratulate you Edward. You've just become my pride."

Hey guys! Sorry this update took so long XD anyways, hope you all enjoyed, and I'll see you next chapter! Bai!