Revival

Wilsons pov-
My eyes widened, and i cringed to the sound of bones breaking, i closed my eyes, i heard a scream, than i slowly opened one of my eyes, to see the horrific seen. There was y/n, ripped in half, on the ground. I could feel the tears forming, then i felt them run down my cheeks. "NOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed in tears than ran to y/n's body, i cried and cried, then i heard a voice behind me. "Say pal, looks like you could use some help." I noticed that voice, it was Maxwell. I quickly turned around, my tears going down my face, dropping to the ground. Maxwell saw y/n's body, his eyes widened. "What the hell happened here?" He said shakingly, seeing the guts made him dizzy, or atleast...i think so. Out of anger i screamed at him as the tears fell down to the ground. "YOUR MONSTER DID THIS TO HER!! REVIVE HER INSTANTLY PLEASE!!!" I screamed at him, Maxwell looked a bit guilty, he sighed then nodded. "I will try my best..." Maxwell said then squated down to y/n, he carefully put y/n's body parts close together, then put his hands on the slice which cut you in half. "....there.." He said after the slice has healed, he healed y/n's body parts together, as if it was never ripped in half. I smiled happily and hugged y/n, i looked at Maxwell and smiled. "Thank you" i said then he nodded. "No problem Higgsbury..." Maxwell said than walked away, i thought for a bit. ~Higgsbury? He hasn't called me that in a long time...why is he starring to call me that now...?~ But i shook my head and picked y/n up, and walked back to the camp. I held y/n close then when i arrived at the camp i headed for the tent. Carefully placing y/n in the tent, and tucking her into her sleeping bag, i looked at her sleeping peacefully, i smiled a bit, then i decided to cuddle up with her. I kept thinking of her, even when i slept.