Meet Arneicia

Wassup errbody I'm Arneicia Marie Alsina. I'm from New Orleans and Im 16 years old. Im popular at school and get A lot of attention at school. I make straight A's ya heard me. I have a brother named Chresanto August Alsina and our dad name is August Alsina. Our mom name is Oneka Tanya Maraj but people call her Nicki Minaj, it's her stage name. She left us when I was 8 and My brother was 12, because she found out dad cheated on her. My brother and my daddy say it's my fault she left because I up and told her that dad had a new girl friend.

..Flashback...

Nicki pov:

Im just coming back from tour it's been six months since I've seen my daughter and son don't let me forget my baby August. I been taking pictures, signing autographs,and performing. So right now I need time with my family.

At home...

Arneicia: " Mommy! ", arneicia yelled.

Me: hey baby, I said as I gave her a huge hug. Where yo daddy at?

Arniecia: he left with my teacher Mrs. Jackson

Me: mrs.jackson!?! * I said looking confused *

Arneicia: yup

Me: why???

Arneicia: he said he was taking her out to dinner and that he was gone make her my stepmom

Me: oh is that so ??

Arneicia: yeah thats what daddy said

Here's Ms. Jackson aka. Shantell

When she said dat my heart dropped right to my stomach

Arneicia: Mommy you okay *arniecia said*

Me: Yeah i-im fine baby *I stuttered*. Where your brother at.

Arneicia: oh he went to football practice .

Me: you here by yourself.

Arneicia: No the maid Mrs. Nancy here.

Me: Oh imma be right back I'm finna go take a shower if yo daddy come tell him I gotta talk to him

Arneicia: okay

And with that being said I went in my room not bothering to unpack man why would he do this to me I wasn't even gone that long* I thought and cried to myself*

August pov...

Mrs. Jackson: Ahh ... August faster

Me: Ass up face down
*Ahh she screamed as moans feels the room*

Me: you like that

Mrs. Jackson: yeah *she moaned*

Me: I'm finna cum
*As I cum on her back and I laid next to her in her bed as my phone kept vibrating *