Chapter 17

Rome and Tron really fighting over Candace. 👀

Rome keeps messing up his chances with Candace.

Do you think Candace is getting back together with Tron?

Candace in the mm.

Vote. Comment. Share.

- Asia 💫

______________

"Sorry I'm running late. Am I interrupting something?" Tron asked as he looked at Candace and Rome.

"Ha.... Wow..." Rome chuckled.

"No. You're not interrupting anything." Candace told Tron. "You can come in." She said, inviting Tron inside before turning back to Rome.

"So you back on him now?" Rome asked curiously.

"It's not even like that..." Candace said while Rome shook his head.

"Why is he here then?" Rome questioned.

"We decided to take the time out and talk. I at least want a friendship with him." Candace replied.

"No... None of that." Rome shook his head while Candace looked confused.

"None of what?" Candace asked.

"You and him being friends. Fuck that." Rome said.

"You're really trying to tell me who I can and can't be friends with?" Candace questioned.

"I'm not trying to tell you, I am telling you." Rome stated.

"You're such a hypocrite." Candace laughed in disbelief.

"How?" Rome asked as Candace looked inside the dorm to check on Tron before closing the door.

"You got mad at Sydney for telling you who you could and couldn't talk to, now you're doing that shit to me. Then last night at the party, when I got mad about you and that girl dancing, you told me to stop acting like I'm you're girlfriend. Now that I want to take some time and give my attention to a guy who isn't you, you want to get all defensive and start acting like you're my nigga and shit. I don't get you! You're really a hypocrite." Candace explained.

"Don't bring up Sydney, that situation has nothing to do with this." Rome said sternly. 

"It's definitely applicable." Candace replied.

"I wouldn't mind if it was someone else other than your ex boyfriend." Rome defended.

"You act like him and I dated for years. It was only three weeks. Nothing serious. I don't see why you're tripping now. I'm not your girlfriend, remember?" Candace chuckled, mocking him.

"No, don't do that. Don't use my own line on me." Rome said while Candace sighed. "Look, fuck Tron for a second. We need to talk about you and I."

"We do because I don't know what we're doing. I don't know what this is. You really confuse me. You're so indecisive. I don't know whether I should act like your friend or act like your girl. Are we just fucking and having fun or are we trying to progress into something bigger than this? Is this just a little temporary fling or what?" Candace questioned.