"I'll see you again my love" Lana said with tears forming

Christie's pov

I stared panicking and I couldn't stop. All of this adrenaline in one day. I had many panic attacks before, but this one seemed worse because I looked like an idiot in front of my world, Lana Parrilla. She walked over to me and crouched in front of me. She held my hands and I felt my chest flutter. She told me to breath slowly for her. I couldn't do anything but stare at her. I really didn't think any of it was real. Imagine Lana holding your hands. Think about it for a minute.
....
She looked right into my eyes for a few moments and then smiled. The smile I had been longing to see for three years was finally showed to me. She wiped the singly tear off my cheek, which was pretty pointless because another one took its place immediately. I felt like the luckiest person in the world. She asked me how I was and she called me sweetheart! I felt another flutter in my chest when she said that. Before I could answer, my mum butted in and asked to have a chat with Lana. I felt my face go red when Lana put her hand on my back, looked down at me and smiled before she followed my mum out the room. I couldn't see my mum but I could see Lana thought the rectangular window on the door. I stared at her while she listened to my mum and then I saw her tilt her head, frown and take and deep breath. This was followed by her saying something.
'So honey, how are you after your panic attack?' My dad asked.
'I feel a bit better. I still can't believe I'm here and Lana is outside though' I replied.
'Well, the panic attack wasn't planned obviously, but you look happy and I love seeing you happy' he said. He talked for about another two minutes but I couldn't completely listen to him because I was focusing on Lana. She kept looking at me through the window. This was making me feel awkward.
....
They finally came back in and Lana smiled to me and my dad. My mum walked back in and sat in her seat, brushing her hand on mine. Lana Parrilla was stood in front of me. I realised I hadn't hugged her yet and with out a second thought, I got up and almost ran towards her to hug her. She didn't hug back for a few seconds, but eventually she hugged back and squeezed me. I didn't feel like I deserved to meet her and I felt immensely bad for her other fans. She told me she wanted to meet me. It was all her idea. That made me feel special. She pulled away from the hug and held my arms. Do you want to come for a walk with me so we can have a proper chat? I passionately nodded my head. My parents agreed and Lana gripped my head and we went out of the room.
'So Christie, how are you feeling?' Lana said in her raspy and slightly deep, cute voice.
I was still so shy in front of her but I tried my best to respond. 'I don't really know to be honest. It's all so much and I'm actually here, with you, holding your hand' I said as we walked down a long corridor.
'It's funny. I don't really feel like a celebrity and I don't feel like I have fans, but I do and meeting people like you make it feel all so worth it' she said happily.
'Well you have many fans who all love you very very much' I said shyly.
....
We sat down in the main hall and she turned to look at me. I could tell by the serious expression on her face what she was going to talk about. I felt nervous, but in some way, very very excited.
'I read your letters, obviously' she said. She took a deep breath and thought of something to say. 'Do you think I have helped make it easier for you to get up in the morning?'
I didn't know why she said that, but she looked slightly sad. I was worried that she felt like it was her fault in some way.
'Of course Lana. I have had hope that I would meet you for the passed three years, and that is what's kept me alive' I said with tears filling my eyes.
'That's so encouraging to hear but it's just, well you know, your mum told me you tried to take your life about a month ago' she said looking at the floor.
'Y-yes. I did, but everything just got so confusing and oh Lana, I wanted to meet you so badly and I know I'm a disappointment to pretty much everyone I meet, including you but I wanted to die and you noticed me so I was ready' I stopped myself because I was being irratic again, and I could feel another panic attack about to come on. I lowered my voice into a slight whisper. 'Oh I was so so ready'.
I looked up to Lana where I saw tears streaming down her face.
'Oh Lana, I didn't mean to make you cry!' I said regretting what I had just said. 'Well done Christie' I thought.
'Do not apologise. You have nothing to be sorry for. Christie, you are so bright and beautiful and you are worth so much more than the things you do to yourself' she said. I had heard that enough times and I was getting bored of it, but hearing Lana say it was much more soothing.
'Thank you' I whispered as I nodded.
'I don't know what it is about you but you make me soft. I just find you to be an incredibly tough girl. I have many fans, but not once have I met one like you' she said as she held my right hand. I hugged her and closed my eyes. In my ear she whispered 'you are amazing'. I felt a warm wave ripple through my whole body. After a long time chatting about life in general, it was ten o'clock and my parents came into the hall we were in and told me it was time to wrap it up. I was sad to leave Lana, but I had the best time and I knew how lucky I was to have the experience. I spent three whole hours with her! I hugged Lana and thanked her for dedicating her time to me.
'It was my pleasure and I know this isn't the last time I'm going to see you. You have been a delight to talk to and I have loved hearing your story. Keep fighting life and trudging through. Stay safe and be happy' she said. Unusually, she started crying when I stayed dry eyed. I pulled her in for a hug and we stayed there for about a minute. We pulled away and she held my right hand with her right hand and said 'I'll see you again my love' and let go. That was it. I met my idol and it went in the blink of an eye.