Karma Akabane x Reader; Uniform.

Hiya! I know it's been a HELLA long time since an update was made, but here you go! I've recently finished watching Ouran High School Host Club, so inspired by Haruhi Fujioka, you will be girl who is undertaking the role of a male Kunugigaoka student! Enjoy~. Btw, I'm giving you the male Japanese name so you know.
--------------------------------------
'Okay, (Y/N), it's time to enter. It's nothing new. Just... Walk in and take a deep breath.' She thought to herself as she heard her alias called through.

"Oh, Tadashi Fujioka! Please come in!" An overly pleased voice echoed through the door. (Y/N) took one deep breath and then came through the door, surprising all the girls in the class. 'Wow, I know how Haruhi felt now...' She thought as the girls stared at her with stars in their eyes.

"Class Three-E, I am here as a transfer student from the most prestigious junior highschool, Ouran High. I hope for my grades to improve in this and get back to the top of the class, and move back to Ouran." 'He' bowed, then took 'his' seat at the back of the class, next to Karma.

The red head looked at the (H/C) in question and looked at 'his' features. 'Big, round (E/C) orbs, rather feminine stature, deep voice yet not deep enough for a male... Something fishy is going on, but it should be fun to play along with. We do it to Nagisa, but this kid seems to be doing it by themself!' He thought, eyes training back to the tutor.

The octopus rambled on and on  for the next 3 hours, the disguised not paying attention.

(Y/N)'s short (H/C) hair was made into a bob with a fringe, much like Haruhi's. Her (E/C) orbs were shimmering in the sunlight and they were feminine in shape.

After finally tuning back in, (Y/N) got up, grabbed her things and headed to the door, only to be attacked by all the girls. 'His' excuse was 'he' needed the bathroom, and then ran away, only to be followed by Nagisa (who had the same suspicion) and Karma.

Karma and Nagisa used sign language to communicate their idea of just looking over the stalls into 'Fujioka''s and proving true identity.

They hid around the corner and waited for Tadashi to enter the bathroom, then after 'he' entered the bathroom, the stalked him and saw him enter the centre stall.

The redhead and blunet walked in and stood on the seats, only to immediately look down at the (H/C) in the middle stall. "Surprise, sweetheart." Karma said, the smirk everlasting on his lips.

The student screamed, rather girlishly, which proved Karma's point. "Now we know your secret, and that you like to wear pink lace undies, tell us your real name." He asked, the girl sighing and letting out her true voice.

"I'll tell you when I've left the stall and I have my underwear back in place." She stated calmly, making Karma blush slightly, but smirk even more.
The two boys climbed off the perches, allowing (Y/N) to take care of her business, redress herself and then whilst they were talking (and locking the doors), they told her to take off the wig after she had washed her hands.

The girl sighed, her hands pulling off the wig on the top of her scalp and releasing a wave of (H/L), (H/C) locks that reached her (B/P). Karma's cheeks flushed red as his hair as he looked at the girl, which is when he noticed that the newbie was in a women's shirt, yet somehow flat chested, more so than Kayano.

"Where are your... Y'know... Where's your chest?" Nagisa timidly asked, before backtracking and asking what her name was.

"My actual name is (Y/N) Fujioka, and I did come here from Ouran High. I was part of a host club, along with my sister, until I was sent here for my grades to improve. And as for my breasts, I wear a compression shirt." She answered the blunet, while Karma slid up to her, looking down at her.

"So, you really are a girl..." He whispered as he stared into her eyes. "Nagisa, get out. I want to talk to Fujioka alone." He didn't break eye contact, and Nagisa only backed away as he knew what Karma was capable of.

Once Nagisa was gone, Karma leant his face closer to (Y/N)'s, only to feel the heat coming off of it as she started blushing. It only got worse as the redhead ran his fingers through her (H/L) (H/C) locks. "You're gorgeous..." He mumbled.

"You barely know me." She retorted, trying to stop her face from flushing further.
"I'd like to..." Karma whispered into her ear before grabbing her hand and pulling her into his chest. "I'll keep your secret... As long as once a day we convene in here and we talk for 5 minutes," he continued as he wrapped his arms around her. "And the last day, when I know what I want, I will kiss you." He finished, kissing her cheek, parting from her and walking away.

(Y/N) was stunned, but the idea that an attractive boy wanted to get to know her instead of her persona made her rather excited. 'Well... This is something for my sister to know about via Kyoya...'

------------Time Skip-------------

So, the term passed and they did what thy arranged.

Karma opened up to her about his past and how he got into being an assassin, and (Y/N) opened up about her family, the past and then why she cross-dresses at Ouran.

It was the last day, and it was their English lesson. (Y/N) had stopped wearing the compression shirt, swapping to a sports bra. Karma noticed that the (H/C) started to wear longer wigs, and the class had begun to think it was a bit like a Nagisa situation.

They met up in the bathroom as proposed and they didn't waste time in talking.

The redhead weaved his fingers into the young woman's hair, their lips parted in anticipation. They bridged the gap between their lips and kissed; Karma wrapping his arms around her.

From that day on, for the next year, Class 3-E was known as the couples class. Kaede and Nagisa soon followed, and more and more got together.