chapter 22

Nandini came out of her room n made her way to kitchen ...

After half n hour struggle she made gajar kha halwa ...

N - "yummmmm ...nandu kya kushbu hai ...monster let me see how u will resist this ??"...said with a smirk ....

She took some in a glass bowl, covered it with a plate and went to maniks room ...
She knocked the door but there was no response ...she peeped in to see what manik was doing ...
But she didnt find manik on the bed ...she slightly pushed the door n went in ..she searched around moving her head 360° ...n lately she saw manik in the balcony working on the laptop ...

N - " huhh !!...adhi raat mai kon kaam kartha hai ayyaippa ...he is soo boring"....said to herself ...

She went near him ...

N - " kya mai undher aa sakthi hu"....screamed a bit scaring the shit out of manik ...

Manik was soo engrossed in his work but was shook to the core listening to nandinis scream...

M - " jeez nandini ...(said as he was scared n saw her smiling sheepishly).....aab aur kitna undher auuogi haa "...said in sarcasm ...

N - " arrey meri galthi nahi hai..i knocked but u didnt respond..."...before she could complete manik spoke...

M - " isliye tum undher aa gayi "....said in cold tone...

N - " yeshhh "....saying this she sat next to manik on floor keeping the glass bowl to the side n kept the laptop at  maniks other side which was on maniks lap n took the pillow which was below the laptop n kept it leaning to the glass door which was behind her n sat comfortably ..

M - " what the ...kya kar rahi ho nandini "....said in annoyance as nandini did the above job ...

N - " kya support ke liye pillow liye ...isme itna chidd kyu rahe ho "...said shrugging her shoulder ...

Manik rolled his eyes ...

M - "tume kuch bolna bekar hai"...said in annoyance ...

N- " WOW !!...happy realisation manik "....said making faces...

M -" tum yaha kya kar rahi ho "....said ignoring her taunt ...

N - " ayyyyoo ...tum se baate karthe karthe mai tho bhul hii gayii ...wait "....saying this she took the bowl from her side n kept it on her lap n removed the lid....

Manik looked at her n that bowl in confusion

N -  "ummmmmmmmmm....." ...said inhaling the odour of the dish keeping it near her face...

Even Manik could smell the odour but didnt show it on his face ...

N -" manik dekho naa i made gajar kha halwa ...my favourite ..kitna aachi kushboo aa rahi hai ..chalo kathe hai "...said in excitement ...

M -" no thanks tum kao ...i dont want...aur itne raat kon kathe hai ".....said turning his face...

N - "arrey mai kathi hu".... 

M - " accha thi continue i dont want"....

N - " u took the tablet ???"....said trying to look at his face...

Manik turned towards her ...

M - " ammmm amm...no..now i will take them"....said looking at his lap ...

Manik didnt take his tablet ...umm y didnt he take them ..did something stop him from taking ...ohh yes ...obviously our nandu ...her words were soo sharp that it directly hit the mid point of his heart which wanted to be healed ...soo may be that was stopping him