Chapter Thirty

Guuuys join the facebook group so you can talk to me and opinions and stuff!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1738086876447913/

Also known as : Wattpad and Alpacas.

You get early notifications on what will happen, maybe behind scenes shit, stuff I was or forgot to post! It's worth it. And when I'm free and taking reading requests, I post on there so I can check some of your books out.

If you advertise here on wattpad, I'm not taking any.

Pls love me and come

AND COMMENT, IT GETS ME HYPED WHEN I SEE LOTS OF COMMENTS ON CHAPTERS

Enjoy

Also this is Seth's POV

Also also, someone said the last chapter was short. That is my usual length, it's just this one and the one before was long. So no complaining, short is my usual thing.

-------------

"You really have come out of your shell" I grumbled. It was one of the first times she had properly argue back with me, fighting to take my temperature. Honestly, I felt like a piece of sh*t but I wasn't going to admit that to her. 

She must have taken what I said as if I was scolding her because she shut up. I didn't mean it that way, this girl always took things the wrong way.

My mind went back to earlier tonight and my jaw tightened. I don't know how the kiss happened or who even started it. Whether I pulled her in or she pulled me down was like a blur but it happened.

And it didn't seem she was happy about it because she had said earlier she wanted to forget everything. How was I supposed to forget everything she told me, that's why she was like the way she is.

I cringed every time I reminded myself of saying stuff to her that first day. About her family. Granted, I was an absolute dick but that had taken it a bit to far... I didn't know that.. 

After a bit of silence I cleared his throat, "Evie... we're forgetting everything about tonight, right?" I saw her adjust in her seat. No words came from her for a moment and just as I was about to glance over she spoke.

"Yeah"

I nodded my head and continued driving home. She looked tired.  I rubbed one of my eyes and let out a hidden yawn from her.

With no traffic, it wasn't long before we finally got back to the house. I locked the car behind us then unlocked the front door. I allowed her in first then followed suit, shutting and locking the door after us.

"Bed" I ordered. She nodded her head and wearily climbed the stairs with no argument. It reminded me of Evie when I first met her, who didn't open her mouth when you told her to do something. Thinking about it now, I realized how she slowly was opening up.

I guess that was good.

Suddenly her hand went and gripped the banister. My eyes widened and I held out my arms, thinking she was about to fall but she didn't. I let out a breath when she finally reached the top and made her way to her room.

She sat on her bed and pulled off her jacket, "Are you alright now?" She seemed to be okay. Now she'd go asleep, although I still didn't understand how at her age a nightmare about a horror movie would keep her up.

She nodded her head.

"Then sleep" I turned away but her quiet voice stopped me.

"Wait" She mumbled, "You go to bed too"