Chapter 26

Fixed
9/1/16

Continuation~
----------------------------------------------

Your POV

"Annie..?The Female Titan?What...made you think that..., Armin?",Eren asked,confused,as I eyeded Armin,"Not only did she.. know what you looked like,Eren.. she even reacted to the words "Suicidal Blockhead",a nickname that someone in the 104th would know.","Hey Armin,who's this 'Suicidal Blockhead'?",I asked,as Armin looked at me.

"It was a nickname given to Eren, by Jean,on the training corps.And Annie also called Eren like that, sometimes though.",Eren sighed, frustrated,as Armin continued,"But the biggest factor in making me think she killed those two titans.., was that..killing those two required a high level of skill,so I think she must have used her own maneuvering equipment,which she was more familiar with..then, she presented Marco's equipment during the inspection to avoid being caught."

"Makes sense since we didn't found anyone.",Levi whispers to me, as I nod,"Wha..?Why would.. Marco,be involved?",Eren asks,as Armin eyes him,"I don't know..I might have seen wrong..",Armin replies,as Eren seems confused,and both's vision lands on Levi when he speaks,"Hey,kid.I keep hearing about how you think you've found someone who might be the titan.", Levi finishes,as I ask,"Do you have any other evidence?"

"Yes..",Armin replies,avoiding my gaze as,Mikasa looks at me and replies,"To me..the Female Titan's face looked like Annie's.",silence takes over us,as Eren breaks it.

"Huh?!What're you saying?! You're going to use that as your evidence to-",Eren was cutted off,by Levi,"In other words..we don't have any proof, but we're going to do it anyway.."

Silence takes over us again,as Eren looks at us,while Erwin is in deep thought,"You don't have proof..? What do you mean..?Why are we doing it,then?What will we do..if it's not Annie?",Eren asks,as Mikasa eyes him,"If it's not Annie.. it just means she's clear of suspicion."

"I would feel bad for Annie in that case,but..but still..,if we don't do anything,you're just going to end up a scapegoat for the guys in power,Eren."Armin says,sitting down,as Eren still has a confused face, "How could..you suspect.. Annie..?",Eren asks,as Mikasa looks at him,"Eren.Doesn't hearing Annie's name here bring anything to mind?Didn't you see any of Annie's unique techniques then?",Mikasa asks,as Eren get's wide eyeded.

"You know it's true,right?",Eren seemed hesitant,as I got an image from the expedition,"Hey did you two knew who was the one that injured Jen?",both Mikasa and Armin looked at me,saying no,as Eren's attention was caught."Armin,get her please.",I order,as he nods and leaves the room,while Eren looks at me."W-What do you mean 'injured Jen'?","Someone on the expedition took her maneuvering gear,as she was impaled with a blade on her left thigh.",Eren of course,looked shocked,as an idea popped in my mind.

What if it was Annie who impaled her?
If Eren can't shift into his titan form, this may be a trigger for him.

I mentally smirked,as Armin came with Jen,"Y-You called me,Corporal?", Jen asks,nervously,as I nod standing, "Let's talk outside,okay?",she nods, as we walk towards the corridors,"Jen, on the day of the expedition,you told me someone impaled your left thigh,right?",I ask,as she looks at me,nodding,"Do you remember how that person looked like?".I stop walking,as she looked down in thought.

"I-I think it was a her,because I could see long blonde hair.."

It's her alright.

"Thank you,and do you wish me to keep this between us?",I ask,as she nods,"Please,a-and thank you,I honestly can't bear to see Eren with rage finding that girl..",she says,with a small smile,as I dismiss her and head back into the dinning hall.

Tomorrow we start.

~Timeskip to tomorrow~

"Armin,are you sure she'll pass over here?",I ask,as he nods and looks by the edge,"Here she comes..",he whispers,as I nod, "Annie.".When Armin called her,she stopped and looked at him,wide eyeded,while walking towards us,"Armin..". She eyeded me for a second,as I tried to hide to urge to kill her.

"Hey..already a full-fledge MP,I see.",Armin says,trying to act casually, "What's the matter..?What are you two wearing?",Annie asks, eyeing us,as Armin replies moving the rain gear,"It's a porter outfit.The rain gear is to hide my maneuvering equipment.See?", Annie seemed confused,as she looked at Armin,"Armin?What's wrong?", Annie asked,as Armin took his hood off,"Annie..can you..come with us and help Eren escape?",he asks,as Annie looks to the side replying, "Escape?To where?After ignoring a royal command inside the city walls..where will he run?"

"We're just going to hide him temporarily.",I say,with my arms crossed,as Armin continues,"We don't intend to defy the monarchy openly.I know it looks like an act of insubordination by part of the Survey Corps..,but we're buying some time to gather the materials we need to change the council's opinion.I promise!","Change their opinion..?You have something that convenient..?What's your proof?"

Can she just shut the fuck up already?

I grit my teeth,as Armin looks down, "I'm sorry.I can't tell you..",Armin replies,as silence takes over,while Annie closes her eyes,"I feel for you, but..this isn't worth talking about.I won't tell anyone do your best on your own.",Annie says, walking away,as Armin gets worried, "Annie!Please!At this rate..Eren will be killed!",she stopped walking, as Armin continued,"These guys are trying to save themselves,but without knowing it..they're heading down a path that's going to doom humanity!I know what I'm saying isn't convincing..but.. still,all that's left to me..is one big gamble.I'll do what I can to keep from getting you in trouble,but..I need the help of someone in the Military Police Brigade in order to pass through Wall Sheena's checkpoints.This is..my only option."

When Armin finished,Annie looked back,eyeing us,asking,"Do I..really look like such a good person to you?"

You look like a fucking murder to me.

I say,mentally,as Armin replies,"A 'good person'..?I..don't really like that phrase.I mean..that's just what you call someone who acts in a way that's benefical to you.I don't think anyone can act in a way that benefits everyone. Even if you're being helpful to one person,you might still be a 'bad person' to someone else.."

Well she IS to me.

I eye them,as Armin looks to the side for a moment,"So..if you're not going to go along with this plan.., that would make you a bad person to me.."

Armin finishes,as Annie looks infront and then eyes us,"Fine.",something cought my eye,when she grabbed an object from her pocket,"I'm in."

A ring..?

Author's note

Jesus,next chapter I'll write the fight scene so it may take a little bit of time,since I'll be a bit busy tomorrow,but I think I'll post it i dunno.

Anyways hope you liked this chapter and see ya in the next one~!

Sayonara~!

~DatInsaneKitty