Chapter 15: Homecoming Dance

A/n enjoy!
---

I get back from the game and walk up to my room. I pull my dress out of the shadows of my closet and lay it on my bed.

I then look on the back wall of my closet for the shoes that go with the dress. Once I find them I place them next to the mirror.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out the under garments I'm wearing with my dress. I place them next to the the dress on my bed.

Then I grab my robe and everything I'll need for a shower along with my phone and speakers.

I walk into the bathroom and start the shower, I strip my foot ball clothes and see the wrap on my knee that I was trying my hardest to avoid thinking about, it's hard when every step you take is like stepping on fire crackers.

I undo the wrap and grab the crutch from my bathroom closet.

I set it down on the counter and then step into the showers hot water and let it slowly relax my muscles.

My thoughts consist of images from the football game. The fall, the winning touchdown, the prayer to A.

I wash myself and get it of the shower within 10 minutes.

Then I get my robe on and grab the wrap, my speaker/phone and hobble into my room using the crutch. It feels a lot better then walking on it.

After Setting The stuff in my bed I put on my under garments under the robe and plug in the blow dryer.

While I blow dry my hair I think about how A would be helping me get ready if she was here. Pushing my dad thoughts away I finish blow drying every last strand of hair.

I then pull it into a temporary messy bun while I apply all of my make up and apply fake nails onto my plain nails.  This takes about 30 minutes and then after I take a few minute break I plug in my curling iron and wait for it to heat up. I then take my hair out of the messy bun and comb through it all.  I then take the hair that in not curling at the moment and push it to the side.

After I messily curl all of my hair I pull it into a low pony tail on the left side of  my head. Then I fish take braid 1/6 of it and just plain braid another sixth of it. I then grab a jar of Bobby pins and place them on the table. I slowly take pieces of my hair and twist them around, layering them on top of each other. Then I take everything that was pinned together and hair spray it to make sure that everything stays I place when I'm dancing.

I smile at my reflection seeing that I don't look as bad as I thought I would. I hobble over to my bed and get the dress I after 5 minutes. Then hobble over to my mirror and get my heels on. I sit on the chair while I make my crutch taller so it can work with my heels.

I put on a simple necklace and then I grab my ring and put that on. Heading out of the house I get my keys mini purse, phone, and my ticket with 20 dollars, just incase.

When the car start the clock say that it's 8:00, so by the time I get there I'll be 20 minutes late.

Driving around all the twists and turns of the streets I get a little nervous.will Taylor even show up to the dance?

I have no clue but I know that I want to go even if he isn't.

I'm going to enjoy my time at the dance.

I pull into the parking lot and find a spot that's close to the entryway to the school.

I go into the school and walk towards the gym and courtyard where they are holding the dance. I give the people,waiting by the door, my ticket. Then they give me a colorful blue ring that means they took my ticket.

Then they say I have to go to the room across the hall to get a mask for the  masquerade. I pick a black one that's outlined by fake diamonds. It wraps around my head and then I hobble through the doors and the theme is perfectly thought out, it's so pretty and it looks like how it would when they had masquerades all the time. I hobble over to the punch and get a little before I sit at a random table that seats a couple making out on the other side.

I sip my punch and then when I've had enough of watching the couple practically swallow each other, I walk towards the show table and ask him to let me drop some awesome beats.

Then I start I took a pill Ibiza remix and then change it into Work by Rihanna  by adding some cool things in between them.

Everyone seemed to enjoy it but because of the punch I have to go to the bathroom. I leave the stage and then I walk through the halls until I wonder into the bath room and then I have to figure out how to use the restroom and not get my dress dirty.

Once that task is over and I have successfully used the bathroom I wash my hands and make sure I don't look to bad.

I then walk to the court yard and try not to fall when I'm walking through the maze.

I haven't seen Taylor and I don't think I will.
I think I'm giving up on romance for awhile honestly. It's just so stressful. I'm done with pain and unhappiness, I'm just gonna hang out with my friends and the foot ball team for a while.

I wander around for awhile until I find a bench. I sit down and sigh in relief. I slip off my heels and then I tilt my head back and look at the start covered sky.

I get lost in my thoughts and don't even realize that someone sits next to me.  So when they start to talk I'm sacred.

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

I fall off the bench and then I look up to see that it's just Gage.

"God you sacred me!"

"Well I thought it would be funny." Gage says with a simple shrug of the shoulders.

"You could help me up."
I say with a sigh.

Gage stands up and picks me
Up. Then he leaves me in his arms as he sits down.

"How did you know it was me?" I ask him.

"I would recognize those eyes anywhere"
He says with a shrug like it ms just something he says on a normal basis but the red color his cheeks change to gives it all away.

I smile and then slowly stay to close my eyes.

"I'm tired." I say.

I snuggle closer to Gage and then close my eyes

-----------

Hope you guys like 2 updates in a day!!