Return of the Rose Gun/Scourge

"Man! I hate school! I wish it never exist!" Genta growled as he walked towards the school gates.

"Now Genta,if school didn't exist chefs wouldn't have learned to make eel.",Mitsuhiko said as he walked beside him.

"Hey,why weren't you here last week on Valentine's Day?"Genta asked trying to change the subject.

"Didn't I tell you....I had a high fever and you know how my parents are.."At the saying of this Mitsuhiko blushed red.

"You sure you're not getting another fever?"Genta grumbled.

Mitsuhiko quickly hid his red face.

"Did Ayumi ever bring you your chocolate?"Genta spoke,as he hoped that there could be another chance for him with the chocolate.

"Now that you talk about it,no she never came."

"Maybe your sister ate the chocolate!!!!CHOCOLATE STEALLLERRR!!"

"My sister wasn't even home all day!!!"

The two boys kept arguing.While they argued Haibara and Conan walked passed them,holding eachother's hand. Conan couldn't help but to constantly look at Haibara's face,but her bangs were doing a awful good job on hiding her eyes. Conan could feel the grip on her hand get tighter. Was she nervous? After all this was her plan.

They were planning on letting the school know about their relationship. So the incident with Ayumi won't repeat.

Conan notice that some kids were now noticing and whispering to their friends.

"EDOGAWA-KUN,WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!!"

A young brunette was running towards them.
Conan didn't who she was,she looked like a first year student.

For a first year,she has gigantic breasts... he thought as the girl walked towards them.

She was small for her age,but had very big breasts. She had her brown hair tied to a pink lace ribbon. And she was wearing pink leggings. She had no name tag.

Haibara still kept her cool.

"Uhm...are you talking to me?"Conan pointed to himself with his free hand.

The girl snorted.

"Yes,you! Baka!!"

"I'm sorry,it's just that I never met you ever before in my life."

The girl's face turn into a angry scowl,a scowl that could change anybody's thoughts on the "sweet" girl.She balled her hands into fists and stomped her feet as she yelled:

"YOU DUMB BASTARD!WE'VE BEEN DATING SINCE LAST YEAR!!"

Her yelling wasn't so loud,it sounded like a kitten trying to yell,so it didn't attract that much students,only 3 or 5.

Haibara's face was still hidden in her bangs. She tightened her grip on Conan's hand. He noticed this and whispered,"Hey Ai,you ok?"

No response.

He opened his mouth to speak,but then felt someone tugging on his arm. It was the girl. He tightened his grip on Haibara's hand,not wanting to get separated from her.

"Let go of me!"

"No I'm not letting you go with that bitch!"

The students observing the fight all gasped in shock.

The courtyard became silent,except for the students who weren't getting themselves involve in the cat fight.

The girl was the first to break the silence. "Come Edogawa-kun,I don't want you near that daughter of a bitc-"