Popular Guy

What a Time to Be Alive
This year, Warriors guard STEPHEN CURRY became an NBA MVP, a Champion, an international phenom, a friend of the President and a father to a second child. Not too shabby.

SLUM magazine 193 December 2015 cover issue ni Stephen Curry :)

Anyways : )

IN CASE YOU MISSED THE MEMO, IT'S STEPHEN CURRY WORLD NOW.

Yeah. Everybody is idolizing him now. Yung feeling na pag tumingin ka sa kaliwa mo may naka suot ng Curry 30 jersey yung ganun?

"I just try to stay appreciative and thankful for all the good stuff that's going on."

"Media day is always crazy, but I've never experienced it as the reigning champs," Stephen Curry says with a laugh. "As I sit on the phone right now there are 10 cameras pointed at me off the corners of the court."

His list of life achievement both personally and professionally over the last year alone probably deserves its own book.

He was the overall leading vote-getter for the 2015 All-Star Game ♥

His jersey overtook LeBron James' as a top seller in the NBA. :) gaya nga ng sabi ko pag tumingin ka sa kaliwa mo XD

High school kid worship him.
Tanungin mo yung bata kung sino ang idol niyang basketball player sasabihin niya Stephen Curry :)

Curry is adjusting to a new class of superstardom.

The kind where NBA players call you their favorite NBA player :))

Wow diba. As in W-O-W.

So with an MVP and a ring in the bag at 27, does he keep a running checklist of career accomplishments?

"its about winning. For me, I don't want to lose focus on what's important. So yeah, winning MVP was amazing and something that I've work really hard for. But that wasn't the goal, to come into the season and say, I want to win MVP."