thirteen

Liv POV 😍
I wake up the next morning with a empty bed. I sigh hoping I would get some hugs this morning I don't know I just want hugs (magcon Hugs would be the best tbh back to the story)

I walk down the stairs and see NATE sammy and the jacks on the Xbox I. The living room at making coffee and carter on his phone sitting near the island bench.

Alex gives me a smile and hands me a coffee I thank her and go sit on the couch watching the boys loss badly. I laugh loudly making them pause the game.

Nate turns around and cocks a eyebrow to me giving me that look. I give it back to him grabbing Johnson's remote smirking at him and let's just say I won.

Alex called me grabbing her car keys.

"Want anything from MACCAS bïtches?" Alex turns on her heal speaking to the boys

"Surprise us babe cause we have no idea what you are talking about" Gilinsky smirks to piss sammy off

"Hahaha sure au revior Le garçons"
( bye boys)

Laughing cause the boys will have no idea what Alex just said we race down stair running to the matte white jeep. Jumping in Alex turns the engine on and I plug in my phone playing do it again blasting it through the car with the windows down so that the whole world could hear us sing the best.
( we have the best singing😂😂)

We pull into MACCAS jumping out of the car and racing inside. Laughing the whole way. We reach the fast food restaurant and get weird stares I mean we are in sweats and crop tops up to our boobs Soooo.

"Hi could I please get 12 breakfast burgers,16 hash browns,and 2 frozen cokes"

"Yes that comes to $51:95"
"Just on my card please"
"Sure and ...would it be ok if I ...get a pic with you guys?" The cashier asks shyly.
"Sure babe what's your Twitter too" I ask
" it's @magcon_bæ_nashly"
"Cute"
*takes pic*
"Sorry about me looking ugly" Alex apologies
"No you are always so pretty and You guys are like friendship goals"

I couldn't help but smile. These fans were so sweet and to think I was a secret for all these years.

" haha we are but Alex is soooo annoying" I exaggerate
"Yeah right you are so much more annoying" Alex bickers with me

"And thankyou guys you kind of saved my sisters life so thanks"
"No thank you for being so sweet to us it's hard beaning a girlfriend of a vine famous person plus being friends with the rest of them"

"196"
"That's our see you soon babe k?"
She nods excitedly. We grabbed and walked to the car jumping in and turning high like that by my amazing boyfriend Nate Maloley.

Jamming out we walk into the house Making my phone connected to the Bluetooth speakers in the house being sure to wake everyone up.

Alex and I walk up the stairs and I see NATE looking at me Weirdly. I take his hand and change the song to Webster hall and start grinding against his length he bits his lip to keep in the moans and so I know he has a erection. He looks down at he's length and mumbles "you need to help now baby girl"
"Or nah" I sass back
"Well fuck you"
"Nahhh that's your job" I smirk and walk back to where the food was and grabbed my frozen coke and hash brown and go to the living room turning on teen wolf stoping the music.

Soon enough Alex and Amy are running in watching the TV. The boys soon all walk in when they a having one of the many times that hey have their shirts off.

"OMG Tyler gives my life. Like look at him" I exclaim
"I know I know so fücking hot" Alex says next to me.

"Hey I'm the only one you should be calling hot Alexandra" sammy smirks
"Use my full name again and you won't be getting any for a long time" Alex cocks an eyebrow.
"Ok I'll shut up now"

"Work out session?" Amy questions
"Sure I need to work out." I agreed turning to Alex.
"Yeah I need to let some anger out"

I run upstairs and close the door forgetting that NATE was in there I put on a normal bra and the take off my spandex and get new ones.

"ALEX WHERE MY SPIRTS BRA".
"TOP DRAW"

I put on a black one, turn around and flip my hair in to a ponytail.

"Now I need to have another shower God damn it." NATE says huskily
"Sorry babe come work out with us after cause that's what me and everyone else is. So hurry up chop chop."
"Ok ok I'm going" he says walking into the bathroom.

I walk up to the fourth floor and see everyone shirtless and the girls in outfits like mine.

"Nate's in the shower and can we start on floor my quads are really hurting." I ask

" yeah mine are too. I don't know why though." Amy agrees

The boys all smirk.

"NOT IN THAT WAY YOU IDIOTS"
we all burst on the floor laughing when Nate walks In
" I don't really won't to know"

Amy walks over to the ihome and puts on our playlist have artists like;
Shawn
Jack and jack
Iggy
Skate
Sammy
Cameron
Fetty wrap
Kenny holland and a whole lot more

We start on the floor stretch out our muscles and walk to the mats.

"Nate can you help me stretch out my back please"
"Sure but what the fuck am I meant to do"

I lay on the floor and reach my arms up.
"Grab my arms and pull back"
" but I don't want to hurt you"
"Omg Amy get your fat ass over here"I yell
"Coming whore"

"Back please" I put the puppy dog eyes on

"Sure arms"

I give her my arms and she stretches my back out and I see Alex getting her done by Cameron with sammy watching closely.

I put my self into a back bend and pushing forward and back stretching out my back. I flip over and walk to Alex and Amy.

We talk a little and I can feel people staring at my ass. I turn around and there are 13 boys wide eyed and mouths on the floors.

"What?" We question.
"Can you guys do some cheer stuff?"
Carter ask

I look at the girl and nod. I wave my hands telling the boys to move out of the way.

"Do an Ariel Alex?"
"I haven't done one in ages but sure?"

She run forward and does a perfect Ariel landing it perfectly.

"Round off double back handspring liv"

"Haha no"
"Haha yes go" Alex pushes me forward.

I do a round off flipping backwards tWice and then add a backflip at the end.

We do a few more flips and shit and then jack, Alex's brother burst through the door.

"Lex you ms the girl might have to do something with weapons and stuff again like last time"

"Oh fucking hell jack I gave you one job to make sure that we didn't have any more of that plus we have MAGCON. There celebs jack we can't make them fight."

" I'm sorry you have to do it"

" no I'm not ducking doing it you do it cause your so much better than me in dads eyes so you safe the fucking day"
She pushes him out the door.
I give Amy a look to take the boys out while I talk to Alex. She nods her head to the door taking the boys to the games room.

Alex pulls out a boxing bag and Hangs it up punching the shit out of it.

Something tells me it is not going to be hard to talk to her