He's ok.....

London POV💛

Uber every fucking where!!

I said in the bathroom getting dress for the day. The girls are to the mall and August and my Dad going to the studio.  I fluff my ponytails and put on my uggs and went out. August and Kay was sleep so Im not gonna bother them.

Its only 8:00 am!

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad dancing in the kitchen making breakfast. I giggle a little. My Dad turn around and smiled.

"Good moring baby how'd you sleep?" My dad said hugging me

"Good what y'all cooking?"

"Bacon,Eggs,raisin bread, grits, fruit,pancakes, hash browns,and waffles." My mom said hugging my dad.

"That's alot!"

"Yeah I know!" My mom said

"Mama when we going to the mall?"

"At....11:30!"

I nodded going into the living room. I turned on the TV and put on Love and Hip Hop! Yassssss😂😮😋!!!

"Oh mama! Was Maya OK last night?" I said turning around

"Oh she's fine um she said she should be fine in the morning which is today so imma go check on her"

I nodded and than I felt someone kiss my neck I turned and saw August with Kay in his hand. I giggled grabbing Kay.

"So you going to the studio with my dad?"

" Yeah I wanna to his music" he said sitting next to me. I nodded than Paisli came downstairs rubbing her eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty!"

"Haha man Im beat but im hungry!" She said getting her phone.

------------------------------------------------------

"MR.ZHIOH ARE YOU READY?!" August said at the door.

My dad came down the steps with his keys.

"Yeah I'm ready and call me Kendrick make me feel old...like real old!" My dad said opening the door. My mom walked to daddy and kiss him.

"Drive safe Kendrick with August" my mommy said

"I know Miracle!" He said walking out. I ran to August and kiss him.

"Don't kill my dad!"

" I won't baby...." He walked out and closed the door. Me and mom sighed.

"Well mama its 11:00!"

"Is Kay ready?"  I nodded and went upstairs to check on everyone. I opened Paisli door and saw her on her bed fully dressed.

"Ready?"

"Yeah I'll be downstairs!" I closed the door and went to Maya room. She was on her phone fully dressed.

"Ready?"

"Ready Freddy!" She said getting up. I went downstairs and saw my mom and Kay.

"OK were ready!"

"Let go!" My mom said in Chris voice.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

August POV

" So August when did you meet my daughter?" Kendrick said.

"Well I she was and is my babysitter for my daughter and I fell in love with her."

"Yeah that's how I felt in love with her mom?"

"Really?"

"Nah we were in Paris so I followed her around all over Paris!"

"Wow...Paris!" I said touching my chin hair. I sighed looking out the window in the studio.

"What's yo album called?" I said

"The Pimp of a Butterfly......."

------------------------------------------------------

London POV

"Oh London I want this!!!" Kay said pointing at some pink hello kitty shoes.

"Sure baby but after we gotta meet everybody at the food court!" I said buying the shoes. I grab them and walked out of Kids place. I picked up Kay and went to the food court. I saw everybody waiting at the door.

"Sorry guys I'm ready!"

"Ok come on babies!" My mama said.

____________________________________

"WE'RE HERE!!!!" Maya said opening the door seeing my dad and August knock out on the couch. Paisli walked over there and yelled in there ear.

"WAKE UP!!" She said they both jumped and looked at the time.

"Its 9:20 already? Damn" August said getting up grabbing sleeping Kay.

"Ok mama we're going upstairs!" I said walking upstairs with August.

"Me too mama good night" Maya said kissing our parents.

"Good night!" Paisli said walking behind us.

"Well I guess its just me and you baby!" My mom said.

Kendrick POV💓😅

Miracle got inside the bed Turing on the TV. I took off my shirt and got inside kissing her neck.

"Mmmm Kendrick not tonight" She said pushing me away. I smack my teeth and got on my phone while she watch TV.

"Sorry baby how was it with August....?"

"I mean....It was alright he told me his life story and I told him mines and did music together... Why?"

"I just wanted to ask do you think his better than the other boys she had?" Miracle said turning to me

" sigh....yeah I think his alright.."

She smiled kissing my cheek.

" Good night baby...." She said

I got on top of her and she started laughing. I kissed her neck and got off her.

"Love you too!"

Alright y'all I need some ideas for this story and I'm doing new book I don't know what I'm gonna do yet but its gonna be good.....so pm or DM idk what its called on wattpad.....But yeah💗💞💘💞💞💛💗

Snapchat: kay.fan
Instagram: 13k.kay
Musicly:savagek55
Kik:Aikofan

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌