Chapter 6~

(Isabelle's pov.)

We have been training for about a week and a half now, and it has been very exhausting. Everyday we run a mile, train with our weapons, and work on hand-to-hand combat. Then every other day we go through this huge obstacle course with a rock wall, monkey bars, things to jump over and go under, a bridge that leans different directions, and so much more. But for the next 3 days everyone that isn't in district 12 have off (They are filming D12 seances).

Right now I'm waiting for Jackie to finish getting ready. We are gonna go meet up with some of the other 'tributes'. We never really got to personally meet them yet.

"Jackie hurry up! They are gonna be waiting for us!" I say while knocking on the bathroom door.

"I'm almost ready, calm down!" She says. Then she walks out of the bathroom.

"About time!" I say

"Hey, beauty takes time!" She says. I look at what she's wearing (a mint green blouse with white polka-dots, white shorts, her hair is down in it's natural curl, and her make-up is natural)

"Who are you trying to impress?" I ask jokingly.

"Um...." She says nervously

"WHO?!?" I insist.

"Jack, just please don't tell anyone!"

"I won't! I promise."

"Who are you trying to impress?" She asks.

"No one..." I lie.

"Come on, I told you who I like! Please Belle?" She begs.

"Fine. just promise you won't tell ANYONE!" I say

"I won't!" She promises.

"Okay... Alexander... I know its weird, I mean he's like 5 years older than me!"

"Awww. I think you two would make a cute couple. And remember age is just a number!" She says

"Ya, and jail is just a room" I say.

"Whatever. Anyways you look nice."

I look at what I'm wearing (a gray shirt with a black heart on it, jean shorts, black tennis-shoes, my hair in a high ponytail, and natural makeup.) "Thanks, you too. Now lets go!" I say. We grab our phones and walk to the lobby and see Dayo, Leven, and Amandla are already there. "Hey guys," I say as we get closer.

"Hey" Dayo says.

"Hi" Amandla says sweetly.

"Heyyyyy" Leven says.

We all sit in chairs and talk waiting for Xander and Jack. We talk for about 3 minutes when Jack comes. I look at Jackie and she's smiling like crazy as he stands next to her. That's not obvious, Jackie... Good job. "We can go, Xander said he would meet us." Jack says. I can't help but feel a little sad.

"Ok lets go!" Dayo says. We all walk to the park. We are in the middle of a game of sandman, when the tall, blonde, muscular, handsome boy comes.