Chapter 14

Another chapter my dear readers. I know it took a longg time for me to upload, ok maybe not that long, but this chapter is very important. I wanted to have te time to make sure I wrote it right, though your amazing comments and constant voting definitely helped me speed things up. I have a feeling some of you are going to hate me after this, but do not worry! There is PLENTY to come. I'm super excited about the next chapter coming up.

Dont forget, vote, comment, and fan. It reallt does mean a lot to me. 

Ok, so now the chapter I promised.

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes.) 

                                                                                Chapter 14

Sutton’s POV:

                I woke up to a strange beeping sound. My head throbbed and I felt stiff, like I hadn’t moved in a long time. I kept my eyes closed and took deep breaths, trying to get a grip on my body before I opened my eyes to God knows what. The last thing I remember is walking out of the forest, and with that memory came the remembrance of the pain. I winced slightly, thanking my lucky stars that the pain seemed to have disappeared.

                Slowly I opened my eyes and took my surrounding in. The room I was in was stark white and sterile looking. It was small, catering only to the bed I was currently on and two chairs that sat on either side of my bed. Aside from that, a small nightstand was next to my bed and a sink was tucked into the corner. Off to the corner was a door which I assumed led to a hallway, judging from the chatter and footsteps I heard. I glanced down and saw my wrist wrapped in a tight bandage and my eyes followed the tube that was attached to my arm back up to an impressive looking machine. A soft snore broke through my hazy thoughts and I looked to my left, seeing Jason. He was sitting in the chair that was pulled up to my bed, his head resting on his arms on my bed. My hand twitched, reaching up and brushing his arm lightly.

                “Umph.” He mumbled, incoherently. He’d always been a light sleeper, even the slightest brush would wake him.

                “Jason?” I whispered hoarsely. He buried his face deeper into the crook of his arm before looking up at me, bleary eyed. Seeing my awake face, he jumped up, his face alight.

                “Sutton! Your awake! Thank God, you scared the shit out of me. What the hell happened? Who did this to you? I swear I’m gonna kick their ass! I just don’t understand how this happened. You know, it doesn’t really matter. You’re here and you’re safe, that’s all that matters.” He gushed, leaning down and wrapping me in a gentle hug.

                “Jase, can you fill me in? I’m sort of in the dark about what happened.” My mind refused to cooperate with me.

                “Maybe I can help you with that.” A middle aged man stood at the door, his salt and pepper hair flopping onto his forehead. His long white coat was pristine and hung straight. My doctor I presume.

                “What happened? Where am I? Why can’t I remember anything?” M questions fired off one by one.

                “You’re in the hospital, but don’t worry. I also serve as the pack doctor. Your secret is safe with me,” He told me while performing the basic tests: shining a flashlight into my eyes, having me follow his finger with my eyes. “Sutton, you suffered an allergic reaction to chloroform. It’s amazing you survived, most people who are around the high levels you had in your system and are allergic die. I guess being a werewolf helped you survive. On top of that, you have a fractured wrist and some bruising as well as a few cuts here and there.” He concluded.