eight

judge my editing skills and you won't have an esophagus
-

justin

audreybby: look who came to visit 💖

rolling my eyes, i lock my phone and turned khalil who was paying for our food. i take the bag he handed me, then asked where we were going. "i said i gotchu, that meant i'll chill. i don't plan my day."

groaning, i roll my eyes. "the new amusement park?"

"you know i don't do roller coasters." he groans, a smirk rising on my face.

"come on, get in the car. we're going." i grin. "we should pick up maia, so i could finally meet her and i'll get hailey so i don't third wheel."

"cool with me." he shrugs. "let's pick up da- hailey first."

i pretended not to hear him almost say daddy long legs. he started laughing to himself, so i just ignored it and continued to drive. he turned on the radio, embarrassingly singing along and dancing to every song he knew.

+

audrey

doing a serious photo shoot with these three was impossible. the director of the shoot started playing music, and jumpman came on. avery kept dabbing every chance he got, maejor was dancing ridiculously stupid and za kept hitting the folks which was incrediblely embarrassing. ryan and latavia even hopped in a couple of photos.

"we can wrap it up now." i laugh, walking away from them.

"you thought the pictures looked horrible, but they don't." the director pulls me over to the monitor where the pictures are being uploaded. "they're perfect for our summer collection."

"are we gonna be famous?" avery flipped her hair dramatically.

"maybe." he chuckles. "but tomorrow, audrey, we're doing the shoot around town. this is the last beach shoot."

"got it." i nod. "text me where to be tomorrow."

after we got everything together, we were heading back to the hotel. we only went to the lobby because we were planning on leaving right back out. "let's swim with the dolphins." ryan spoke.

"no, what the f-"

"i've done it before." he cuts off za. "me, justin, and christian have done it before. in the bahamas."

"i wanna do it." i shrug. "it'll be fun."

"when we get eaten, don't say shit." maejor mumbles.

"or let's do something relaxing, like a spa day." latavia suggests. "boys can go play in the dirt or something."

"what if we want a spa day?" za scoffs. "my back is killing me."

avery starts laughing. "yeah, that's because maejor slammed you last night. your drunk ass jumped on his back and he slammed you on the ground."

"fight me bitch, i'm not drunk anymore." za stood up, putting his guard up toward maejor. i was too busy laughing at how serious za was to even care that security was looking at us questioningly.

maejor stood up, and slapped za right in the forehead. "so we're slap boxing now?" za slapped maejor on the arm.

"let's leave them before they get kicked out." ryan announced, standing up. as we were leaving out of the hotel, ryan threw his arm around my shoulder and walked slower. "you okay?"

"why wouldn't i be?" i look up at him.

"you and justin." he says, and i shrug.

"i don't miss him until i actually see him in person. at the runway show, i cried after. i can't believe he moved onto hailey that quick." i sigh, leaning my head on ryan's chest. he rubs my arm.

"they're not together, audrey. they're just friends." he mumbles. "hailey obviously wants more but justin doesn't. he's definitely not over you."

"that doesn't make me feel any better, ry."

"the only thing i can suggest is to find someone else. and that someone else better not be calum."

"why?"

"because."

"because why, you asswipe!"

he chuckles. "i'm like your big brother and i don't trust calum. at all. you can have friendship but no relationship."

"okay, dad." i roll my eyes. we catch up with the rest, za and maejor finally catching up with us too. "so, where are we going?"

"swimming with dolphins!"

-------

remember when lmfaooo