Chapter 24

Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that this drawing was made by me and no one else. PLEASE GIVE CREDITS OF YOU ARE GOING TO USE THIS DRAWING!!!

{Emily POV}

He looked back and all the other's introduced themselves except for Kid Flash and Impulse.

"Hey, Impulse Kid Flash. I know everyone's real name excepts yours." I said, they both looked at each other and then at Nightwing.

"Should we tell her?" Kid Flash asked, Nightwing nodded and they both smirked. Impulse walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed and he chuckled. He removed his mask and his glasses and I saw that Impulse was Bart!

"Happy?" He asked, his arms still wrapped around my waist and I nodded.

"Yeah, so if you're Impulse then..." I said and looked over at Kid Flash.

"Wally!" I said, I ran over to him and hugged him. He chuckled and took off his mask. Megan walked over to me and smiled.

"I guess we can't know your name?" She said, I looked at father and he gave me his famous bat glare.

"I guess not." I said and Artemis rolled her eyes.

"Were used to it, don't worry about it." She said, Batman grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out of the room into the hallway.

"No one can know your name understand?" He said, I nodded and he looked at the time.

"Fath-" I said but was cut off by him.

"Don't call me that just call me Batman when I'm in disguise." He said, I nodded again.

"So Batman I might need something more..... advanced and maybe a different name." I said, he looked at me and nodded. We walked to one of the tubes and went inside.

"Recognised Batman A01, Black Mistress B24." The computer called out and we were standing now in the bat cave.

"Only, you, me, Robin, Red Robin and Nightwing can teleport to here." Father said, I took off my mask and heard an elevator coming down.

"Emily!" I heard Tim yell, he jumped out of the elevator and ran towards me. He kissed me when he reached me and I smiled, I missed him so much. Father coughed and Tim let's go of me. Father walked to the computer and typed some things in, a glass cabin appeared with a suit in it. The suit had a black mask and was grey,black, light blue and yellow. My eyes widened and I could't believe it. The suit it was just made for me. It had everything on it. Knifes at the side of the gloves and a utility belt. My pockets started to tear because of the charp bat-a-rangs. My eyes started watering and I shed tears of happiness. I ran over to father and cried in his chest.

"I love it, I love it!" I said half crying, he hugged me and we stood there for a solid 3 minutes. I finally let go and smiled at him.

"Go try it on." He said and I nodded. I walked to the glass cabin and opened it. I walked to my room and put it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled, it fitted just perfectly. I loved it so much! It was just my colour and my style. I went back to the bat cave and everyone looked with open mouth at me.

"You look beautiful." Tim said and kissed me. Damian parted us and he hugged me.

"You look stunning sister." He said and gave me a proud smile.

"ANGEL!" I heard Jason yell from behind me, I turned around and he hugged me tightly.

"I guess the Black Hood thing doesn't work out?" He said and I nodded.

"Recognised Nightwing B01." The computer called out and Nightwing walked out. He stopped in his tracks as he saw me.

"Wow." He said and walked over to me to give me a hug. I chuckled as he lifted me up in the air and twirled. He put me down and stuck out a hand.