Chapter 22 k dramas to watch

Kill me heal me
Love on
Noble my love
Descendants of the sun
Madam antony
Boys over flowers
Please come back mister
The birth of the rich
I need romance
My man's woman

"So when did you find out about his girlfriend?" The prosecutor asked.

"That same night" I sniffle trying to keep my self together.

"Could you describe what happened when you met this girlfriend of his"

I nodded my head a yes.. The painful memories of that past night flowing into my memory like a rush of water set free. My senses was livid to every past moments, the pain my body and the hurt my heart felt. I touches my self on the chest as silence filled the court room, with anticipation everyone was waiting on the story. Closing my eyes I recited the events.

"It was after he finished raped me" my voice brake down. A tear successfully escaped the close lid of my eyes.
"He was urging for me to leave, I was so numb and broken I couldn't believe he did that to me. My hands and legs couldn't move as I sat there on his couch the same place he took me. He began taking up all my clothe and things while shoving them painfully in my lap." I cried. "When he notice that I still wasn't moving he pulled up my naked body and dragged me towards his door and before I new it I was out on his lawn naked and in the cold. He throw out my stuff and closed the door in my face I had no other choice but to go back to my car. While I was in my car I looked back at his door and that's when I saw her for the first time his girlfriend. From the car I watched them kiss then entire back into his house, not long after I saw them through the window of his room having sex"

The prosecutor had a scold on her face and there was whispers everywhere in the court room.
"What about after, have you ever seen her after the incident?"
"Yes"
"When?"
"It was after school, I thought I forgave him, I just wanted to tell him that so I went to visit his house again this time she answered the door I was furious because I went back to fix things between us and he had a next girl over. He came out and we both had a conversation, that's when he told me he was dating her for years and they were currently engaged. He threatened me that if I ruin his love life he would personally kill me" Another sound of grasp erupted in the court room and whispers filled the atmosphere. Levi's lawyer stood up and began to shout.
"Your honor I object! The victim is straying away from the matter at hand" With the wooden hammer the judge vigorously hit it a couple times.
"Silence in the court!" He roared over all other commotions. Soon enough everyone was settled and quieted.
"Prosecutor you may continue" The judge instructed.
"Thank you your honour,"
The prosecutor turn towards me and asked.
"By any chances would you be able to Identify his real girlfriend?"
"Yes"
"Your honor, I object, how identifying another person is related to the matter at hand?"
"Prosecutor, continue " The judge inquire.
"Thank you your honor"
"Is his girlfriend in this court room?" I stood up and look around at all the guest. My mom and dad along with mr woon was seated close together with hope in their eyes, on the other side of the court room was levi's family except his sister was missing, but on further inspection I saw a girl with brown hair, her head hang down her hair covering her face she was dressed in a big roomy black dress and I knew it was her. Levi's girlfriend. I hate her. Gritting my teeth I spoke "Yes she is, she is over there in the black dress her brown hair used to hide her face"
All attention was now on her. I didn't even dared look at levi, I didn't want to get scare by the murderous glint in his eyes.
"Your honor I would like to call his girlfriend to the stand"
"I object your honor! This third party has nothing to do with the case at hand"
"Silence!" The judge warned "prosecutor please continue"

"Thank you your honor" Levi's girlfriend stood up and the police escort her to the stand beside of me. They made her sware on the bible to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
She agreed and took her seat. The prosecutor walked over to her and asked.
"What is your full name?"
"Jasper Juan"
"Do you know the defendant?"
"Yes"
"What is he to you?"
She looked over at him then replied..
"His friend"
"Ok.."She said looking at me. I am not laying I know she is.
"So were did you get the ring on your finger"
"I got if from my late mother, it was her wedding ring"
"By any chances did you know that your friend raped abuse and threaten this girl?" She asked her pointing at me.
"No I do not know of that, what I know is that my friend is being wrongfully accused with this" She snapped.

"How would you know that he is being wrongfully accused?" The prosecutor raised her voice.

"Because I was there with him that night! I slept over and I was the only female there " she stood trying to make her point.
"Thought you were just a friend, according to miss page testimony and yours, you are the young lady that came after her" The prosecutor turned her back and now facing the judge."No further questions for miss Juan your honor that was to testify that the victim was not his girlfriend as the defendant lawyer claimed"
"Your honor I would like to ask the victim some questions as well"Levi's lawyer asked. The judge nodded his head a yes and the prosecutor took her seat.
Facing me was no longer the person who was on my side protecting me but now it was the person who was against me and the claims.
"Miss page right?" He asked.
"Yes"
"Since you declared you are not his girlfriend I must put it to say to him you were, your honor it is not new in these days for young man to have multiple woman the victim here was seen as one if his girlfriend to him." He stressed.

"Miss page, were you a secret when you 'thought' you were his girlfriend?"
"No"
"So people knew about your relationship?"

"Yes"

"But I thought you said you were not his girlfriend friend?"

"I thought I was"
The lawyer laughed.
"When you went over his house to visit him as you said, were you his girlfriend then?"
This lawyer was making it look like I was a liar.
"I thought I was" again he laughed.
"Its either a yes or a no"
Taking a deep breath I replied "Yes"
The lawyer stopped and held eye contact with the judge and the audience in the room.
"Tell me miss page, what did you do when you went over to visit him?"
I looked around as silence settled in the room, I did not want my parent to hear any of my dirty deeds from my mouth.
"Did you willingly have sex with him?"
I stayed quiet because this was too embarrassing.
"What did you do after you had sex with him?"

"You were leaving when you saw his other women, you got upset and went somewhere when someone else raped you"
"No, that's not what happened" I whispered.

"Then when you came to confront mr benitez about it you met upon the same girl that night and out of revenge you decided to wrongfully blame mr benitez"

"I object your honor!" The prosecutor interject.

"Silence, you may continue"
"Thank you your honor. Miss page is that's why you blamed someone else about the crime? Was it him? Or are you still protecting the criminal?"

"The criminal is in this room I'm not protecting anyone! Why would I lie about this?"

"Well you did blame it on someone before you did lie about this one way or the other, it is up to the court to figure out the truth and why you are laying "

"Im not lying" I cried "After we had sex the first time I tried playing with him when he pushed me away! He then decided that he wanted to go again when I refuse and that's when he forced him self on me and took me while biting me all over!" I yelled crying in the mic... "I drove home straight to my dad I only lied at first cause I wanted to protect him, but then I realized what I was doing was wrong and told the truth"

"Are you telling the truth right now?"

"Yes"
"Are you the type of person the tell the truth?"
"Yes"
The lawyer turned to the judge, "your honor can I have someone on the stand to testify to the type of personality the victim have?"
The judge nod his head a yes. Out a door Lexi came walking in the shortest skirt and a red jacket pushing up her boob. Is she even allowed to dress like that?
She took the pledge and took her seat.
"Do you know this young lady the victim katelyn Page?"

"Yes she is our cheer captain at school"
"Describe her personality"
"Well she is bossy mean, always make us bully the students at school she always talk about my brother and how hot he is once she made me ruin his date just so she could date him, when she broke up with him she removed me from second in command to the lowest rank in the squad"
"Your honor from a close person to her Katelyn page is the type of person who will take drastic action when thing dont go her way or for revenge just like what she is doing now, against her ex boyfriend"
"I would like to call someone else to the stand to testify" The judge accept the offer and I sat there with tears in my eyes.
The person did the necessaries and sat in his seat. This was getting worse, bloodier by the second and it seems like I'm the one getting cut.