Meet August Alsina

Whats poppin errbody I'm August Alaina I'm 34 years old I'm single and I have two kids named Chresanto and Arneicia, but I call her neicy and I like to abuse her a lot I don't know why but I just do it. Sometimes I abuse her when im having a bad day or when I'm drunk and getting horny. Nicki walked out on us cause she found out I cheated on her well her little snitch told on me. Ever since nicki left things changed I moved to new orleans along with the kids I just couldn't stay in that house. When nicki gave birth to chresanto a couple of years later she got pregnant again when I found out it was a girl my life got miserable when she got birth to her she turned out to be a cry baby and spoiled by nicki. I used to deny her being my biological child cause I mean she don't even look like me we don't even favor each other and her eyes were blue. I went and got a fraternity test to see if she was mines and it came back negative. That's another reason why I always abuse her I took care of her for Nicki's sake and she ain't even mine. Crazy right?? I mean if she was mine I wouldn't be doing half the shit I'm doing to her I probably would've treated her differently but Nah. Now that's she all grown up and I can't stand to see her looking all perfect I mean she looks exactly like her mama body and all. I know I'm wrong for my actions but I haven't had nobody nor met anyone that's better than nicki. Ever girl I went out with used me. That's all about me now.