New Mama or Not?

3rd Person

Natsu sat at his House with Lisanna and Lucy. Lucy was asleep so she didn't know Lisanna was Holding her.

'She looks so Peaceful' Natsu Thought Staring at Lucy but Lisanna Thought he was Starting at her so she Grinned and Walked over to him.

"Yeah What is it?" Natsu asked as he Still Stared at the Peaceful Lucy.

"Why are you Staring at me?" Lisanna asked giggling at the end. Natsu looked up at her with a Wondering Stare. 'What does she mean?' Natsu Thought

"What do you Mean?" Natsu asked

"You were Staring at me." Lisanna said "I was Staring at Luce, Lisanna...." Natsu said

"oh..."Lisanna said Sitting back down and then Lucy Moved in her sleep 'uh-oh' Natsu Thought as he Walked to Lucy and Lisanna, he reached for Lucy but Lisanna Moved away.

"I wanna See if I can make her stop crying as her Mother." Lisanna said Natsu Signed and nodded and soon Lucy Woke up and Looked at Natsu who Smiled Small and then Lisanna who Smiled Sweetly but Hidden was a Devil Smirk and Lucy saw it and started Tearing up as her Cheeks became red and her sip Shook and she let out a Small Sniff and Started Crying and Lisanna Swayed her back and forth crying to make her stop crying but she just kept going.

"Just Give her to me!" Natsu Yelled at Lisanna and took baby Lucy from her. Soon  Lucy stopped crying and Hung on his Scarf for Dear Life.

"Hey! She never Stopped crying and I'm her Mother!" Lisanna Yelled Pointing at Lucy with fire in her eyes.

"Lisanna stop yelling your Scaring her!" Natsu yelled back and Lucy Sniffed Holding back a Loud Cry but Failed and Cried out Loud again and Shocked Lisanna and Natsu.

"Get. Out. Now. Lisanna." Natsu said in a Dark Voice and pretty Scary. Lisanna Left saying cusses under her Breath.

"Why did Lisanna do that? huh Luce?" Natsu asked Lucy Though he knew she couldn't talk. Oh right he had to ask Levy about that huh. 'Yeah ill go to the Guild in the Morning.'  Natsu picked up Lucy and Put her in the Crib and soon Drifted to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

~NightFeather